Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Old 20th July 2009, 22:52   #196
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Let's not forget that the Mitsubishi Lancer used to sell on par with the OHC in some months, and outsell it in the others! I'm talking a healthy 1000 - 1500 cars a month (IIRC), .
at the cost of going OT - the above was true almost entirely due to the diesel variant which used to sell in bucket loads in Kerala
narayan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 13:24   #197
Senior - BHPian

I have got an email saying the TGDC team is unable to reach me, not sure if they contacted during weak mobile signals.

Anyway I sent an email with all the required documents and keeping the fingers crossed to be selected as the 9 people stage.

I hope TGDC team is looking at my email. ;-)
trammway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 13:28   #198
BHPian

fundubytes - i hope the right message is conveyed to senior HM-Mitsubishi management. Please make our voice heard and resurrect the Mitsubishi brand.
Looking at the whole community reponse in the last few weeks, you must have already gauged how well the feeback will be useful.

If you looks around the forum you would find numerous thread where member have given suggestions on how HM can make the mitsubishi brand work.

I hope this GDC is a step towards marketign the mitsubishi brand well.

A few of our genuine request.

1) When is the next EVO/lancer coming - we sincerely hope it is in the nearby future.
2) look at introducing a diesel variant of a sedan. the sales will pickup big time
3) relook at your service setup
4) relook at marketing mitsubishi brand bigtime on tv media . just print media is not enough.

Congrats to the contestants who make it to TOP 100.
leadf00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 16:40   #199
Distinguished - BHPian

Will there be another GreatSpammingChallenge ongoing now?

.... bachao!!
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 16:40   #200
BHPian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundubytes View Post
congrats bhpians who made it to the top 100 list.

All top 100, will get calls from Hindustan Motors to verify their documents like driving license, PAN card,postal address .etc.
stay tuned!!

Cheers,

Team TGDC
Thanks a lot for untiring efforts of your team, We all at Team-BHP appreciate it!!
rishi_kapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 16:49   #201
BHPian

I want to thank every team-bhpian who either voted, wrote testimonial or cheered for me; from bottom of my heart. I apologize for not posting this sooner due to some pressing issues at work.

I am hardly able to keep myself awake. Work+TGDC has ensured minimal sleep since last 2 weeks.

Now let us all gear-up for the next round...Lets hope that many of us from TBHP make it to final nine in next phase.

All the Best everyone!! Thanks again.
Old 21st July 2009, 17:39   #202
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rishi,
I commented on your comment on the blog there. the suggestion for similar GDC with Pajero Offroading. I think it must be with Outlander. Thats the one needs real Boost.
Good Luck and I will be following you mate...
Thats a lucky number 99th of the 100. Go man Go...
RajaTaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 17:47   #203
Senior - BHPian

hi all successful Tbhpians who made it to top 100,
Congratulations to all of you.
Hope most of you make it into top 9 too. Cheers!!!
Fordmanchau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 18:43   #204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Hey Rishi,
I commented on your comment on the blog there. the suggestion for similar GDC with Pajero Offroading. I think it must be with Outlander. Thats the one needs real Boost.
oh yes. talk about a GDC with a Pajero and i will be there.
missed out on this one due to other prior commitments.

have a few seasons (like reality shows on TV )of GDC and see HM-Mitsu popularity and possilbly sales figures soaring.
leadf00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 23:30   #205
BHPian

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Will there be another GreatSpammingChallenge ongoing now?

.... bachao!!
Ha Ha.

Though I had no intention of spamming, just a handful (5 or so in total) were objecting recipients.

I am unable to recall all the TBHPian Voters names in my profile page, so THANKS to each of you for the same.
btirthankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 23:37   #206
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirthankar View Post
Ha Ha.

Though I had no intention of spamming, just a handful (5 or so in total) were objecting recipients.

I am unable to recall all the TBHPian Voters names in my profile page, so THANKS to each of you for the same.
And welcome back! Folks who have met you in person never object!

Lot's of constructive criticism for HM from this thread!
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009, 16:13   #207
BHPian

Congrats to all the TBHP-ians who made it to the top 100. It makes me happy to see a lot of folks who I voted there. Yay!.

Tomorrow some guys from HM-Mitsu Chennai are coming to meet me ( yearly consumer relationship meet ). I guess I will give them this thread to look for more feedbacks.
As a consumer, the only gripe I have with them is the lack of service centers around the country. I hope they can have some tie-ups ( like the one of tata-fiat ) atleast for service.
santhosh_kumard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009, 16:26   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh_kumard View Post
As a consumer, the only gripe I have with them is the lack of service centers around the country.
True. Ideally they should have 3S facilities like Honda and Toyota.

Coming back to the main thing, I found out that there are only two couples from Kolkata in the Top 100.

There are only two dealers out of which one of them does not have a single Cedia Sports. They say they have not yet 'capitalised" it. (requisitioned it).

@Fundubytes: Kolkata City was not in the list of 'Welcome to a Test Drive" link on the TGDC Contest.

Now that we have the top 100 list, were 10% of them from TBHP?
(I dont want to tax Nazim here)

Last edited by btirthankar : 22nd July 2009 at 16:29.
btirthankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009, 18:22   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirthankar View Post

@Fundubytes: Kolkata City was not in the list of 'Welcome to a Test Drive" link on the TGDC Contest.
I checked it out and found just below Delhi, on third spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post
A few of our genuine request.

1) When is the next EVO/lancer coming - we sincerely hope it is in the nearby future.
2) look at introducing a diesel variant of a sedan. the sales will pickup big time
3) relook at your service setup
4) relook at marketing mitsubishi brand bigtime on tv media . just print media is not enough.

Congrats to the contestants who make it to TOP 100.
I am sharing this stuff with Mitsubishi, Head of Marketing. Though immediate response seems difficult, but surely try to convince him to join here and interact with you guys may be after the end of TGDC campaign...

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd July 2009 at 13:05. Reason: back to back posts, use multi quote please.
fundubytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009, 20:03   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Hey Rishi,
Good Luck and I will be following you mate...
Thats a lucky number 99th of the 100. Go man Go...
Thanks Dude. I agree with you on outlander bit. Lets see if HM-Mitsu can cash in on this new found milkrich cow (TGDC).

Right now I have butterflies in my stomach, the ticker still shows 17 hours to go...I hope 99 is my lucky number!!

I need all of yours' wishes and support.

I love my T-BHPian community!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
hi all successful Tbhpians who made it to top 100,
Congratulations to all of you.
Hope most of you make it into top 9 too. Cheers!!!
Thanks a ton for your kind wishes, we really need them. waiting for tomorrow noon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh_kumard View Post
Congrats to all the TBHP-ians who made it to the top 100. It makes me happy to see a lot of folks who I voted there. Yay!.

Tomorrow some guys from HM-Mitsu Chennai are coming to meet me ( yearly consumer relationship meet ). I guess I will give them this thread to look for more feedbacks.
As a consumer, the only gripe I have with them is the lack of service centers around the country. I hope they can have some tie-ups ( like the one of tata-fiat ) atleast for service.
Thanks a ton Santosh for all your good wishes....I am sure top-3 would have T-bhpians in it.

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd July 2009 at 13:03. Reason: back to back posts, use multi quote please.