Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Old 23rd June 2005, 13:52   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This series is fair to all drivers - they all have the same advantage or disadvantage. The teams represent different nations, giving it a much wider appeal and bringing national pride into the competitive equation...
you do have point there ...but here the only edge one country will have over the other country will be drivers capabilities ..
If each country designed their own engines and cars it would have been even more interesting ...
turbo_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2005, 06:36   #17
BHPian

Exclamation leave A1 GP THE WAY IT IS

turbo_lover

I slightly disagree with you, If each country designed their own engines and cars it would have been even more interesting ...but then it would be like Formula 1 , i am sure some of the richer countries would find a loop hole or secretly develop the engine to suit their needs and have an unfair advantage (Well i only speak for myself , but from personal experience i feels its better if every one has a level playing field )

I know its wrong on my part to compare Saloon car racing in india with A1 gp , BUT THE GUYS DOWN SOUTH HAD SO MUCH OF AN ADVANTAGE , that initially it was so difficult for us guys from North India to even come 5th on the starting Grid , let alone the podium , but then as you you know Cheetah Bhi peeta Hai , i got my car tuned with the same tuner who used to tune the podium cars , and beleave you me , i noticed the difference and graduated UP on the Starting grid ...(IF YOU CANT BEET THEM , JOIN THEM AND THEN BEET THEM .... LOL ) .
So the current format where only the best Man and in this case the Best Driver will WIN . I am totally for it ,
and also we will not have same the FORMULA 1 "FIA sco " :WTF: like the one at the INDY GP if all are on the same level .....

sorry boss , lets hope the F1 guys and teams owners and bosses learn from their mistakes and wise up their act ...

last but not the least .....

MERA BHARAT MAHAN .... LETS HOPE WE SEE AN INDIAN ON THE PODIUM FROM THE VERY FIRST RACE ONWARDS ....

Cheetah Out ...
Badcheetah is offline   Reply With Quote