| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|26th December 2010, 18:55||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 80,158 Times
Amaron Karting Challenge Season III to kickstart in Mumbai
- India’s biggest Karting Challenge to span across 9 cities with its fifth regional round from 8th-9th Jan 2011 on the Hakone Karting Track, Powai in Mumbai.
- The challenge is targeted at students between 12-16 years of age.
- Top 6 finishers of the regional round at Mumbai to be selected for the Grand Finals of the Amaron Karting Challenge Season 3, winners of which to be awarded scholarship of upto Rs 10 lacs and professional training by Amaron Pro Racing with MECO Motor sports.
- Special support races for those above 16 years with an opportunity to race in the VW Polo Cup 2011
- Interested kids in Mumbai and nearby regions can register online on www.amaron.in/akc
- ‘Amaron Karting Challenge’ is the only talent hunt in India that scouts and discovers talent at the grass root level. Amaron Karting Challenge Season 3 will span across 7 states and 9 cities namely Kolhapur, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh and Hyderabad. This year, Amaron Karting Challenge has added support races targeting over 1 lac students (16+ yrs) from 250 colleges and 0.5 lac working professionals from almost 100 corporate houses across India.
The support races for college and corporate enthusiasts will also act as a feeder to the 2011 season of Volkswagen Polo Cup. The officials will monitor lap times of all participants and those posting competitive lap times will be invited to participate for the VW Polo Cup 2011 final shoot out.
|3rd January 2011, 21:14||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanked: 2 Times
Re: Amaron Karting Challenge Season III to kickstart in Mumbai
We watched the Bangalore races at Torq03. However, since the lower age limit is 12, my son could not participate :(. Are there competitions aimed at 8+ age groups as well within India? We may be travelling to Dubai towards end of the year (2011) as well so anything from that part of the world would also help. Thanks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Suzuki Baleno (Type-III/Euro-III) Oxygen Sensor Info||sarbashishb||Technical Stuff||12||17th September 2015 09:26|
|Pajero BS III or IV EDIT - Bought BS III||maheshramaling||SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s||61||24th September 2012 11:36|
|Amaron Karting Challenge, round 7 - Noida||harishnayak||Indian Motorsport||2||22nd January 2011 02:22|
|Amaron Karting Challenge `10-11 : Corporate & College Endurance Races||Rehaan||Indian Motorsport||1||2nd December 2010 14:05|
|DNA Karting Championship at Formula karting !||varun_patra||Indian Motorsport||6||10th December 2005 21:24|