| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|31st January 2011, 00:40||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 118 Times
The Gateway Of Thar
Hi Off roaders
Came across this off roading event in Jaipur so thought of letting all the team members know about the same
Here are the details of the event
Come over to test your driving skills and machine power.
Patrons having valid driving licence are allowed to participate.
1. You can register at the following link Registration Form : The Gateway of Thar
2. The deadline of filling this form is 31st January 2011. After that you will not be able to access this form.
3. Download this declaration form from http://bit.ly/TGTdecl and print the text given there on a Rs.10/- stamp paper and bring it along with you to the venue. Without this you will not be allowed to participate in the event.
(Use slow download option, if you are not a registered user of Rapidshare)
4. The entry fee details are as follows
Venue = Mandawa ( Dist. Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan)
For Twin Sharing Room = Rs. 3250/- per person
For Triple Sharing Room = Rs. 3000/- per person
Entry fee for each vehicle for the trail = Rs.500/- per vehicle ( Max. 4 people allowed per vehicle)
Entry fee includes : Dinner and Stay on 5th February + Breakfast, Lunch on 6th February.
You can pay submit cash/cheque/draft in favor of "Thar Motorsport" payable at Jaipur and send it to the following address
39- Behind Mr.Beans Cafe
Sardar Patel Marg
Jaipur - 302019
Phone : 9828222999/9829222999
Contact Person : Raj Singh Rathore
5. You must bring 4 passport size photographs of each crew member. A xerox copy of your driving license is also required.
6. Only 4 people are allowed in one vehicle.
7. Make sure that no duplication occurs when you fill this form. Such entries would be disqualified without any notice.
For any further details,
Mr. Raj Singh Rathore
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Brigade Gateway - Malleswaram, Bangalore||Red Liner||Shifting gears||30||30th April 2012 11:32|
|Linksys WAG 200G Wireless Home Gateway+MTNL Triband: settings required||nishantgandhi||Gadgets, Computers & Software||9||3rd June 2009 19:34|
|Shameful Incidents in Mumbai on New Year's eve - Gateway of India NOW JW Marriott||Nikhilb2008||Shifting gears||186||18th January 2008 22:08|