Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 23rd February 2006, 20:01   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
AAAAA this kills the CGT and SLR which cost TWICE as much!!!!

And once again, the raging bull shows the way to go for all the pretenders to the throne.......
I dont think this would come anywhere near killing a CGT, it might be able to just about match the CGT but far from killing it, the only car that can crush this on a course would be a Pagani Zonda F which is suppose to be quicker than CGT around tracks, if you ask me for a lap time in the ring, i would guess somewhere between the 7:42.5 it currently hold to 7:32.5 and CGT is about 4 secs quicker than that...

CGT still remains one of the legends...but this has come too close for the money...but then again you can never compare performance cars based on money

But yeah if i was given a choice between 1 CGT and 1 LP640 + F430 i would pick the later combo..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2006, 20:02   #17
Senior - BHPian

another thing, why hasnt anyone been able to test an Enzo on the ring..it just really suprises me, no auto mags, no one..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2006, 10:19   #18
Senior - BHPian

Most of the owners bought the Enzo for dirving, yes, but also as an investment. The 'ring is far too risky for a million dollar car.

And I only meant as far as acceleration and top speed are concerned, 1day. you misunderstood what I said.

Because a properly driven CGT can make ewaste of just about anything (except meybe the Enzo) on a racetrack or twisty roads.
islero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2006, 09:56   #19
BHPian

Wonder when it will actually hit production....It shall be fun to see what it does to the Exoticar market....right up there...What are your predictions guys?
turbo_v12 is offline   Reply With Quote