Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2011, 01:26   #1
BHPian
 
majorpayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 82
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Cars in and around the Toronto Area

Hi everyone. I decided to start a new thread to post pictures of all the interesting vehicles that I see everyday around the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). So here goes:

This is a car that I see every other day at work - usually when the weather is good. It is owned by the guy who runs the company next door to the company that I work at:

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-photo1.jpg

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-photo2.jpg

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-photo3.jpg
majorpayne is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 02:22   #2
BHPian
 
majorpayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 82
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Re: Cars in and around the Toronto Area

I saw this Limited edition Camaro SLP ZL1 for sale at a used car dealer. Apparently only 69 are going to be built.
Attached Images
         

Last edited by majorpayne : 8th November 2011 at 02:25.
majorpayne is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 08:11   #3
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Regina
Posts: 100
Thanked: 3 Times
Default Re: Cars in and around the Toronto Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorpayne View Post
Hi everyone. I decided to start a new thread to post pictures of all the interesting vehicles that I see everyday around the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). So here goes:

I actually prefer the 4runner over that Ferrari )

Last edited by Technocrat : 9th November 2011 at 02:41. Reason: Fixed quotes
NullRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 09:21   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
Ace F355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,172
Thanked: 1,602 Times
Default Re: Cars in and around the Toronto Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullRock View Post
I actually prefer the 4runner over that Ferrari
Haha... comeon NullRock! Agree it a ol' 348 but it is still a Ferrari! However, as we all know 4Runners are great vehicles. How is your truck doing?
Ace F355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 09:43   #5
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Regina
Posts: 100
Thanked: 3 Times
Default Re: Cars in and around the Toronto Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Haha... comeon NullRock! Agree it a ol' 348 but it is still a Ferrari! However, as we all know 4Runners are great vehicles. How is your truck doing?
Seriously I am not a big fan of Ferrari's. I rather prefer a Lambo. My runner is doing great and I just put GoodYear Wrangler Territory tires on her and it looks wicked. Still a lot of work to be done to make it ultimate expedition vehicle but winter is here now and snow all over with temp plunging to -17C. Have to wait until next summer for further work. Don't want to hijack your thread but since we are talking about my runner here are some of her pictures after putting tires, roof rack and back ladder. OME 2 inch suspension to come next.

Did you notice the Indian flag on the fuel lid cover Its hardly visible though in the picture..

Peace.
Attached Thumbnails
Cars in and around the Toronto Area-303969_10150425533296397_676401396_10690529_1632863500_n.jpg  

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-311961_10150434917891397_676401396_10747591_684744609_n.jpg  

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-317124_10150429736306397_676401396_10719937_448198826_n.jpg  

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-378497_10150436976396397_2035793842_n.jpg  

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-379004_10150436974081397_676401396_10765082_1405042952_n.jpg  

Cars in and around the Toronto Area-389725_10150436977251397_676401396_10765166_596329608_n.jpg  

NullRock is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 11:21   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
Ace F355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,172
Thanked: 1,602 Times
Default Re: Cars in and around the Toronto Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullRock View Post
My runner is doing great
Oh sweeeet! Tyres and flag look great. Hope it is serving you upto your satisfaction.

Now, back to cars in GTA. I might have some pics in my computer's archives. Let me search it and I will post the pics here.
Ace F355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2011, 02:13   #7
BHPian
 
majorpayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 82
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Re: Cars in and around the Toronto Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullRock View Post
Seriously I am not a big fan of Ferrari's. I rather prefer a Lambo. My runner is doing great and I just put GoodYear Wrangler Territory tires on her and it looks wicked. Still a lot of work to be done to make it ultimate expedition vehicle but winter is here now and snow all over with temp plunging to -17C. Have to wait until next summer for further work. Don't want to hijack your thread but since we are talking about my runner here are some of her pictures after putting tires, roof rack and back ladder. OME 2 inch suspension to come next.

Did you notice the Indian flag on the fuel lid cover Its hardly visible though in the picture..

Peace.
Hey Nullrock. How come you've got Dubai license plates? Did you import the car from Dubai?
majorpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canadian Auto Show, Toronto, 2007 Centro-P The International Automotive Scene 11 2nd March 2007 17:48
Toronto Auto Show Pics amit The International Automotive Scene 26 10th March 2006 08:45
Nov 6: TBHP Toronto Meet & Drive (with Pics) amit The Team-BHP Meet Section 18 13th January 2006 11:29
Horrific crash in Toronto amit Street Experiences 4 3rd October 2005 05:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:26.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks