| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|20th February 2012, 17:54||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Thanked: 9,106 Times
Nissan Compact Concept
Saw this article in the latest Auto car. No thread on this. Hence starting one.
- Nissan has unveiled the invitation concept.
- Again a compact X-Over segment but more tilted towards the hatch style.
- They are also talking about a supercharged 1L engine.
- The 1L supercharged engine is already a part of some markets as per the article.
- They plan to unveil at Geneva Motor Show.
The link to the article:
Nissan unveils Invitation concept - News - Autocar India
Last edited by ampere : 20th February 2012 at 17:56.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Kamla Nissan (Mumbai) no longer a Nissan dealer. EDIT: Torrent Nissan too||Zinda||Indian Car Dealerships||19||10th March 2016 17:52|
|China: BMW compact sedan concept revealed!||Tushar||The International Automotive Scene||5||26th November 2015 17:21|
|Rumour: Next Nissan Z a crossover? EDIT: Named Nissan Gripz concept||johannskaria||The International Automotive Scene||5||1st October 2015 15:01|
|2013 India plans for Nissan. Micra CVT, Sunny CVT, compact SUV and Datsun announced||sarthakgupta||The Indian Car Scene||10||24th May 2013 13:28|
|Made in India Nissan Micra global recall: 9,600 Micra compact cars with faulty sensor||rkg||The Indian Car Scene||1||25th February 2012 09:22|