Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 4th October 2012, 00:03   #1
BHPian

Default Jaguar & Land Rover : The New Bond Cars

After James Bond's fling with BMW and Ford cars, he is now driving JLR vehicles in the new Bond flick; Skyfall. Featured are the Defender, Range Rover and XJ.
Jaquars, Land Rovers and Aston Martins were featured in the last couple of movies as well, but they were when these brands were under Ford ownership. It's good to know Tata chose to carry on the JLR brand association with the 007.
mohandasnikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2012, 13:45   #2
BHPian

Default re: Jaguar & Land Rover : The New Bond Cars

Bond drives a Bentley Continental in Skyfall I think. It was so said in Top Gear in season 16/17 I guess.
thumpingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2012, 13:54   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpingheart
Bond drives a Bentley Continental in Skyfall I think. It was so said in Top Gear in season 16/17 I guess.
Check out the new Trailers of Skyfall on youtube. Most of the products used by Bond are JLR. Didn't notice any Bentley in the trailer atleast.
mohandasnikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2012, 13:58   #4
BHPian

Default re: Jaguar & Land Rover : The New Bond Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandasnikhil View Post
Check out the new Trailers of Skyfall on youtube. Most of the products used by Bond are JLR. Didn't notice any Bentley in the trailer atleast.
True! My bad. Hadn't seen the trailer. Just reported what I had heard. But its great that TATA are marketing JLR very well. Marketing JLR in the epitome of British Films - that is Bond movies - is brilliant.
thumpingheart is offline   Reply With Quote