Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 8th October 2016, 21:26   #91
Default Re: Chris Harris' car reviews & videos

His TopGear video entitled Speed week 2016 to choose a top 5 from among a large selection of performance cars at and of vastly different price points and natures.

Such comparo-s are always quite odious of course, and a bit daft in the end but still. Besides, one still misses, on TopGear at least, the Jeremy Clarkson ironic, witty subjectivist authoritatively-prejudicial-whimsy, rather than Chris Harris' perhaps-too 'earnest and fair connoisseur' manner.

Final 5 chosen contain no Merc/amg, BMW/M, or Audi/S (!) but: a Ferrari of course, and a Porsche of course and a McLaren of course but also the new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.

I think J Clarkson also rates these very cars 'right up there'?

Me i really liked the look of the diminutively potent Renault Clio, in a Gold-y tint. Very Queer!
desdemona is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote