Old 18th July 2006, 21:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

Lamborghini Murcielago Ground Clearance: 140mm
Ultima GTR Ground Clearance: 120mm

Damn we need mirror roads for sure!
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2006, 22:40   #17

Originally Posted by ranjan united
You do have a point. In my defence, I would like to quote Jeremy Clarkson : "Its like saying that the girl you are going out with is talented, witty and extremely intelligent. Only problem is, she has a beard." (Clarkson's opinion on the Mazda 6's front grill, which personally, I dont think is that bad at all). Pretty much sums up the Ultima for me.
that is a good one, but if car came in different sexes then I would buy into your analogy... unfortunately cars don’t have a gender, a car like this can give you thrill and joy of riding in it, outside looks are pleasure and delight for the bystanders.

If you still want to compare it with women then… I would say a woman that knows how to pleasure her man is any day better then a woman who looks’s pretty and talks dumb and... you know what I mean! OOOPS I hope this doesn’t offend anyone no pun intended.
DaPilot is offline   Reply With Quote