Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 1st September 2007, 11:41   #241
Team-BHP Support

That hall really does look amazing! Looks serene!
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2007, 12:05   #242
Team-BHP Support

Cool colour combination on Lambo. One side red and the otehr black including the seats. Nice.

The entire hall is JBL/Harman?? It's huge. Awesome stuff. keep it coming Sammy boy.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2007, 17:08   #243
Senior - BHPian

Yawsa. Here I was, trying to call Sam, wondering..."why the heck is the phone engaged all the time...?" those Germans have really ajeeb caller tones, I tell ya..

My my, the Lamb-war-ghee-ni looks cho chweet....more cars, Samji...puh-leej. And an audio clip of the Murcy blaring all 12 cyliders, if you can...
veyron1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2007, 17:30   #244
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
A... and the babes are a let down. I know that will improve...
Not all of them, not all of them. Sam, can I have Sonja's number?

Nice pics Sam! Keep them coming. You've almost got us right there with you.
hydrashok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 01:08   #245
Senior - BHPian

fantastic Sam, Enjoying this post...(or for that matter, almost evey post of yours...)
kuttapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 01:30   #246
Senior - BHPian

Awesome Pics Sam, your Yetiblog always has everyone hooked at team-bhp
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 01:32   #247
BHPian

amazing pics,wonderfull places,its like another world baba
payam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 02:04   #248
BHPian

super exciting and highly addictive!! waiting for the next update Sam! gr8 work!!
FATAL3RROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 03:25   #249
Senior - BHPian

wow the halls look amazing in the different colours. the lambo offcourse out of this world. we have seen one side would like to see the otherside of the curves(women).
man sahil and you both in suits too much to handle!!
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 11:54   #250
Distinguished - BHPian

Default YetiBlog® - Berlin

It's absolute madness. Between the meetings and presentations to the big bosses, I've barely had time to go anywhere.

The day before yesterday I took a short 20 minute walk through the smallest walk around. At this rate, I may not see all of IFA.
More things have been happening at the Harman Show.

Yesterday, to my embarassment, I could not open up the top of the Spyder. The sales assistants are smiling at me, the girl in charge shrugs. She's never seen Alfa Spyder before. Why Sir, Don't you guys have syders everywhere in India. Yup. We have the web slinging kind.

I finally give in and get Andy. Andy Wehrmeyer is another legend. I have a video of him using a powerful car amplifier, directly connected to the circular saw. Using a 60Hz test tone, he drove the circular saw from the speaker terminals and cut clean through another car amplifier. I like this guy.

Andy opens it up for me. It's a mixture of manual and automated nonsense. I've spent 2 half days shooting for the Indian TV crews. I am helping them around. We're the only hall where an Indian guy is on the team and I get them some amazing interviews with the legends PLUS I open up all the cars for them.

While we shoot, we're secured by the security guys. Man now that's some serious security. I mean serious. No smile. You could tell him his mum in law had an upset tummy and there wouldn't be a crack on his face. Nice.

I go to see the Blue Man Group again, in the evening. They have shifted from the Adagio to the Saturn. It is, undoubtedly the greatest experience of my life. Again.
Photos are strictly not permitted. I know of 13000 people back home I want to share this with. I cannot.
And then it happens. The show's over. And they come outside. One dream comes true. I tell them that I'm their greatest fan. But of course, they stare at me blankly. They're blue men.

2 nights in a row people have been taking us to Asian dinners. First night Thai - nice food. 2nd night Indonesian - outstanding. It's a good thing this is my 7thtime into Berlin or I'd feel like a fool for not eating the local German Delicacies. I am full of German beer though.

Photos will follow in the next post. My head hurts. Partied hard last night.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 12:09   #251
Distinguished - BHPian

Default YetiPhotos®

Did you guys want to see nice women and an ugly blue ferrari? OK! How about an Alfa I lovingly call - milk?

Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 12:16   #252
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Why Sir, Don't you guys have syders everywhere in India. Yup. We have the web slinging kind.

Quote:
I finally give in and get Andy. Andy Wehrmeyer is another legend. I have a video of him using a powerful car amplifier, directly connected to the circular saw. Using a 60Hz test tone, he drove the circular saw from the speaker terminals and cut clean through another car amplifier. I like this guy.
When do we get to see the video?

Quote:
I go to see the Blue Man Group again, in the evening. They have shifted from the Adagio to the Saturn. It is, undoubtedly the greatest experience of my life. Again.
Photos are strictly not permitted. I know of 13000 people back home I want to share this with. I cannot.
And then it happens. The show's over. And they come outside. One dream comes true. I tell them that I'm their greatest fan. But of course, they stare at me blankly. They're blue men.
Lucky you! Didn't you take an autograph or a picture of them outside the show?

And keep those photos coming! pomp-up-theee-jam!

Last edited by rocksterraghu : 2nd September 2007 at 12:17.
rocksterraghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 12:19   #253
Distinguished - BHPian

I was like a little boy, so excited I had a headrush from getting in the auditorium.
These are the experiences life is made of.

And finally - a drumroll for one of the most treasured photos of my life. That is correct Team-BHP, remember you saw it here first. A world exclusive!!

The Yeti® meets the Blue Man Group®, in the flesh.

Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 12:21   #254
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksterraghu View Post
When do we get to see the video?
I believe it may be on the internet. If you cannot find it, I will you tube it for you.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 13:09   #255
BHPian

The alfa looks mindblowing! Of course Ferrari and co as well :-) awesome pics sam!
redrage is offline   Reply With Quote