Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 27th February 2004, 06:29   #1
BHPian

The new 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLS debuts at Geneva Motor Show.

I am dying to see this car in person, it looks good and it packs the power of a roadster and lux of a saloon, a cheap mans CL cum S I think..Just thought will post some potential wallpapers..

Franky I didnt like the car at first now its started to grow on me and I kinda a like it..pretty good,better than any of the lexus designs, ES, GS, LS etc..

Apologies if this took a lot of time to load..

_Crazi4Speed_
_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2004, 22:53   #2
Team-BHP Support

One thing about this car. Lovely interiors. But, somehow I don't quite like the exterior. It's just not Mercedes enough! Looks like the old Peugeot 406 coupe with 4 doors. Ofcourse, that's not a bad looking car, but, a Merc shouldn't look like a Peugeot. The headlights are not to my liking as well. Obviously, between Lexus and Merc, there's no doubting which one I'll take.
Aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2004, 23:22   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Maybe its the photography, but I like the design of the new non-merc"ish" Merc...excepting for those weird lights. Bet its designed with the American market in mind, they are all for these kinda designs

GTO
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2004, 05:26   #4
BHPian

Yeah I thinks its pretty stylish myself, I mean i thought it was not like the other mercs, but then I was like thats a good thing and taking one or 2 more looks, you realise it seems like a fun car to own , i much rather have this than the E...but ofcourse S over this

_Crazi4Speed_
_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote