Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 16th November 2015, 17:30   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Owner frustrated with problematic Jeep Grand Cherokee - Creates music video!

Bwahahaha, if only things were different, imagine how many videos we could have made of Royal Enfield.

Hilarious video this and hope the guy gets the issue sorted out soon. Jeep must be really regretting now.
naveenroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2015, 11:13   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Owner frustrated with problematic Jeep Grand Cherokee - Creates music video!

I think the guy with the Ecosport Chassis giving away on the highway recently, should make a similar video for the Ecosport here ... Would be awesome
xaero is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2015, 14:55   #33
BHPian

Pretty awesome job by the fellow.
Puts his thoughts in a perspective for the Jeep Management to ponder on.
I don't see anyone doing this in India and getting away with even a penny from Maruti / Hyundai.
Lets wait and watch how Jeep responds to this.
maverick.munish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2015, 15:58   #34
BHPian

Hahahahaha..... This is hillarious

But I appreciate this customer's innovative way to address the issue. After spending such huge sum of your hard earned money on premium cars and if you get lemons, then it takes a great amount of patience to come-up with something like this.

I guess the Jeep GC might have learned their lesson in a hard way. But one question in my mind is that can Jeep GC drag this customer to the court of justice for bullying? Highlights by TBHPians on this point is appreciated.
J_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2015, 20:45   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
That's the best 4'19" I've spent on YouTube! And the best part is, its 'To Be Continued' !

Someone please update the thread if they come across any reaction from Jeep.
Thank you
I completely echo your comments
The best ever time I spent on the YouTube Channel
Great job ! But I am in tears thinking about the plight of Mr. Teg who spent $60,000 on a new Brand
Vikramjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2015, 21:56   #36
BHPian

Finally! the power of social media harnessed successfully by a disgruntled customer. 2 million views crossed already and I think its high time for the FCA to get its facts straight. If its a Lemon, replace it ASAP without anymore delays. Also when even I/a relative/ friend etc are going car hunting, i'm going to show this video to the sales guys. They know the power of marketing!
blackwasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2015, 11:02   #37

Unhappy Re: Owner frustrated with problematic Jeep Grand Cherokee - Creates music video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaero View Post
I think the guy with the Ecosport Chassis giving away on the highway recently, should make a similar video for the Ecosport here ... Would be awesome
Certainly. This forum must help write the brief for the agency
Vikramjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2015, 00:22   #38
BHPian

Another Video from Australia taking their frustration on Jeep more directly :

Foxbat is offline   Reply With Quote