Old 19th October 2016, 22:06   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Motor Trend Channel - Simply awesome videos

Found another drag race today, but this is a bit different:

Vik0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2016, 13:05   #18
BHPian

Another latest awesome video from MT, NSX vs GTR.

Quote:
Ever since the Nissan GT-R finally came to America for the 2009 model year, it’s lacked a hometown rival. For 2017, Godzilla gets a refresh just in time to do battle with the brand-new Acura NSX. The NSX is a rolling tech showcase, combining a mid-mounted, twin-turbocharged, 75-degree, 3.5L V-6 and (for the first time ever) two electric motors up front, providing real torque vectoring across the front axle. It also features a third electric motor sandwiched between the gasoline engine and a nine-speed dual-clutch automatic to provide torque-fill, boosting output while the turbochargers are spooling up. This new tech makes the GT-R sound decidedly old-school—its front-mounted, 3.8L twin-turbo V-6 mates to a six-speed dual-clutch automatic, with no electric motors to help it out.
Torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2016, 18:19   #19
BHPian

Allow me to introduce to you a video containing Angus Mackenzie and Carlos Lago.

Used to like the neutral stance maintained by Carlos Lago and the stoic nature of Angus Mackenzie. Angus Mackenzie has a near encyclopediac knowledge about cars.

From the extra ordinary reviews that Ford Focus RS has got till date. Let us hear what Angus has to say on the contrary.

It used to be a pleasure to hear him out in their sit around sessions from the "Wide Open Throttle" playlist. I am also attaching a few of those videos.

I am not sure everyone would enjoy the sit arounds. It is a pleasure to hear them talk about nearly every car on the planet.

Another recent video that i enjoyed is also posted below.

Never used to like Justin Long and his "Worlds Fastest cars" playlist. But this new video is more matured and less louder than earlier.

I hope you enjoy these videos as much as i have.
rohitoasis is offline   Reply With Quote