Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 24th November 2016, 13:37   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Ford EcoSport facelift revealed for North America

Spotted the Ford Ecosport testing vehicle earlier in the morning today in Chennai.
Saw it being driven through the Kathipara cloverleaf flyover underpass. Due to dense traffic, underpass incline and a sadistic looking cop standing nearby, i could not click any photographs.
Observations as i was tailing it and finally pulled by it:

1) It was RHD
2) Had an infotainment screen sticking out of dash centre (as seen in various ES refresh photos on the forum)
3) Spare on Tailgate
4) No changes to grille, headlights & tail lights
5) No changes to front and rear bumpers
6) Had faux skid plate inserts front and rear (looked very similar to the skid plates Ford sells as official accessories)
7) Alloy design was new. It was gloss black with 7 holes (as seen in some of the export model photos)
8) Vehicle was silver in colour with a gloss black roof. (Two tone paint job in the offing? a la Brezza?)
arjab is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2016, 15:15   #47

Default Re: Ford EcoSport facelift revealed for North America

Ford uncle, Please don't lose the spare, the car loses it's identity if this is chopped.
Same happened with Safari, an icon became just another face in the crowd.

Ecosport is a fantastic VFM option for us. I would like to see a more butch look in the facelift, but that's just me
Nitish.arnold is offline   Reply With Quote