Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 12th March 2004, 15:28   #1
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

World's Quickest/Fastest 6spd Street Supra goes
9.81 @ 153.58mph on a Stock Bottom End!!

SW's TurboImports.com/Performance-Motorsports T72 Supra shocked the import world by running a 9.81 @ 153.58mph on a stock bottom end. The head has NEVER been off this car. This run was made on high boost and an small 70hp shot of NOS. The two previous runs were 10.06@152.70 and 10.02@154.10. These three runs mark only the second time this car has been to the track! This is a full weight, full interior street car which SW took his little girl to school, then 12 hours later, runs a 9.81 @ 153.58mph. We definately need a cage for some more runs, actually, we need a parachute.

The car has an RPS Turbo Kit with a ball-bearing T72, Bullish Racing Intake Manifold, Greddy 3Row FMIC, Custom 3.5" downpipe with custom exhaust dump, HKS 4" Ti Exhaust, HKS 272 cams, Crower Valve Springs and Ti Retainers, TurboImports Big Dawg Fuel system with a Weldon external pump, Weldon FPR, Weldon Dial-a-Flow PWM Pump controller, 850cc injectors, WOTM.com Clutch, HKS Fuel Rail, NOS Single Fogger setup, Greddy Gauges, HKS EZ Boost Controller, HKS VPC, Apexi S-AFC, 18x11 and 18x9.5 custom offset Fikse Aros, RMM rear wing, Wings West Front Lip, TRD Hood, etc. You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner Supra around.

www.turboimports.com

----------------------------------------------------------

U better check the site Shan2nu. lots of stuff like NOS, TCs, exhaust systems etc etc.
v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2004, 17:38   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

This car is fast...theres no doubt on that. In fact its faster to the 1/4 than even the Mclaren F1.

Butttttttttttttttt what I like most about this car is that it does not look like a typically modded sub-10 second car. Its got a clean body, no ghastly wings, no brand stickers....just a simple beautiful black paint job. For me, this is the best Supra seen to date.

Talk about a wolf in sheeps clothing!

GTO
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2004, 18:10   #3
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

i agree with u gto. it looks more like a stock supra.u wud only make out the diff when u race with a stock supra.
v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2004, 13:03   #4
BHPian

its actually pretty sweet.but i dont know if this is the faster supra..cuz dont you remember on formulaindia i posted supras which did low 7s ina Quater mile..this is still 9. something..so just curious..but i like this, its clean but i still prefer some stickers..i specially love the one is F&F thats my fav supra..going to get that in the diecast..cuz the real one is more expensive than an SL600

Cheers...
_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote