Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 7th July 2007, 12:38   #16

Saw a custom lime green and black Veyron in Dubai last month when I was there. It passed in the opposite direction. Seeing it on road on the move is something else. I stared in disbelief. When my jaw reconnected with my head I abused everything and everyone on the planet. It really makes you react strangely. Though initially the lime green was hard to digest, I think the Veyron can pull it off. It had a black base like this maroon one, and lime green inserts. Dubai is the exotic capital of the world.
BEEM3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2007, 00:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

Yes, seen a Dubai reg electric orange and black Veyron last year in Knightsbridge, the favourite haunt amongst our lovely Arab friends. Haha. Their choice of colours leaves me stunned. The same owner has a two-tone black and electric orange Flying Spur as well, which I also happened to see. Other cars in his collection include (thankfully very normally painted) an Enzo (seen in London again), an SLR a Carrera GT, etc. Did I mention he is a prince?
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2007, 04:34   #18

Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Supercars just look like they are on a different plane in person. I used to hate the Enzo's look until I saw it in person at the NY Auto show. Its been love ever since.
so true, same thing happened to me when I saw Gallardo for the first time
vabs78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 18:25   #19

Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hey vcash,

Is this thing still around?

I was in Greenwich last weekend and tried asking my friend, but he said "ah, yes yes....wait....whats a veyron?" so i gave up.

On the other hand, did get to slide around in a "borrowed" 750, and a nice twisty drive in a modded E46 M3 with 600psi coilovers, CSL bootlid, eisenmann exhaust, and tons of other mods (though still N/A), and best of all - a police siren

Hi Rehan,
I don't think the Veyron is with the dealer any more - aleast I have not seen it when I pass by the dealership on my commute. Did you enjoy the backroads of Greenwich? A nice athletic RWD cars feel great around the tight corners.
vcash is offline   Reply With Quote