Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 9th June 2007, 20:16   #1
Default The Flying and Driving Dutchman

I was going through this months Overdrive and a quarter page article grabbed my attention. The title of the article was "Surface-to-air... motorcycle" . I found the article pretty interesting , so i googled for the manufacturers PAL-V (Personal Air and Land Vehicle Company) . I had once seen an aerocar on discovery sometime back but it looked like an ugly green and yellow coloured cow and had to pull its wings in a trailer to the nearest air strip to take a plunge into the air. The PH-PALV on the other hand is a sleek looking neat machine and turns into a helicopter when you feel like flying . I wanted to share it with you guys (though most of you would have read it already).

The technical specs of this machine are also pretty impressive.
One can read more about this vehicle here

Last edited by rishibravo : 9th June 2007 at 20:20.
rishibravo is offline   Reply With Quote