Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2007, 23:55   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
Thats why i told you be careful. leave him.

Btw Which car do you want to buy ? There is Market place also on forum.
yes vishaal i know looked through it but have'nt found what i'm looking for. wanted a sports car or american muscle of the 60's or early 70's max is 72/73. like i had mentioned i am in talks for a 70's porsche. adding to the collection.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2007, 23:57   #17
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 569
Thanked: 5 Times
Default Naren probably going to be driving it..

Subaru is in talks with our ace rally driver Naren from Coimbatore.. he would love to be driving this!
rangaraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 00:00   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangaraj View Post
Subaru is in talks with our ace rally driver Naren from Coimbatore.. he would love to be driving this!
are you serious rangraj! naren driveing for subaru great going. i think he deserves it for the hard work put in. finally international recognition comes his way. great going.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 00:47   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Now that should take Narain to newer heights.About time he gained more popularity.
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 00:53   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
1100D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 4,179
Thanked: 2,360 Times
Default

So Naren will drive this on a F1 track? Anyway on the serious side, take the rally livery off and the car would look bland, quite unlike the one it replaces.
1100D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 00:54   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

one narain in formula 1 and the other in international WRC circuit. finally Indians getting their due recognition on an international platform.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 00:55   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
So Naren will drive this on a F1 track? Anyway on the serious side, take the rally livery off and the car would look bland, quite unlike the one it replaces.
no 1100d naren is a rally driver. you have confused him with narain kartikayen.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 00:55   #23
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Now that should take Narain to newer heights.About time he gained more popularity.
hmm...soooo Nitin what are you thinking? narain karthikeyan?
Hopefully this is a typo. He's talking about Naren Kumar the AZRC driver dude. Not F1 karthikeyan.
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 01:26   #24
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
hmm...soooo Nitin what are you thinking? narain karthikeyan?
Hopefully this is a typo. He's talking about Naren Kumar the AZRC driver dude. Not F1 karthikeyan.
I thought of Narain while I typed, but meant Naren.Naren & Ramkumar..of course..

My bad..
Been typing with my lab gloves on..hehe,co-ordinating seems to be an issue..

Last edited by Nitin : 10th August 2007 at 01:27.
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 01:29   #25
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
I thought of Narain while I typed, but meant Naren.Naren & Ramkumar..of course..

My bad..
Been typing with my lab gloves on..hehe,co-ordinating seems to be an issue..
Someone's getting paid to post at Team-Bhp hahahahaaaa ! Gotcha! Where's your boss I need to talk to him a lil bit
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 01:36   #26
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Someone's getting paid to post at Team-Bhp hahahahaaaa ! Gotcha! Where's your boss I need to talk to him a lil bit

err.. hehe.. my boss's in this office,trying to stay awake.
I'm shuttling b/w labs to get my stuff done. tbhp is the only way I manage to stay sane. So much for virology!
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 01:37   #27
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

seriously nitin where is your boss? you should get a promotion or atleast a raise.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 01:41   #28
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
seriously nitin where is your boss? you should get a promotion or atleast a raise.
God bless noble souls like you!!
Aap ke mooh mein ghee-shakkar..

Well..Speedy,its almost 2am.. isn't it about time to hit the bed..
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 01:43   #29
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
God bless noble souls like you!!
Aap ke mooh mein ghee-shakkar..

Well..Speedy,its almost 2am.. isn't it about time to hit the bed..
btw nitin which mazda 3 u drive? 4 door or 5-door? Manual or automatic? needs some fotos in the gallery man?!
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2007, 02:51   #30
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
btw nitin which mazda 3 u drive? 4 door or 5-door? Manual or automatic? needs some fotos in the gallery man?!
I have the 4 door. Had it for almost 3 yrs now,and love every bit of it.
Will get some good fotos ready this weekend.Need to wash my car,and line it up with my wife's car for a few pix.
I've always loved manual cars,so I got the same in my 3.
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where did Subaru Impreza go from WRC palio1.6-2002 Int'l Motorsport 2 31st July 2009 16:15
Impreza WRC 2007! Pferdestärke The International Automotive Scene 13 30th May 2006 13:39
Spotted!!!! White 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX!! Godspeed Super-Cars & Imports in India 14 30th July 2004 22:59
Subaru Impreza ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 22 22nd April 2004 02:08
Hot Girl with Impreza Revvmaster Shifting gears 2 6th April 2004 07:05


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:41.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks