Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 16th August 2007, 10:33   #1
Post Gasoline: The Un-elected President--nice read from carlist.com

I would like to thank the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce for the opportunity to address this distinguished audience. When I talk about getting off the dependence of oil on television and radio I am trying to educate my fellow Americans on a timeframe to release itself from the stranglehold of foreign oil, but also the benefits of alternative energies. I would not have to do this if I were in Brazil. Brazil has already set their course.
Brazil is thirty years ahead of America in getting off the dependence of foreign oil. Not only is Brazil off the dependence of foreign oil but also in the process it has paid off its International Monetary Fund (IMF) debt early. Whether Brazil wants to stick with ethanol, go to bio-diesel or introduce electric cars, with electricity produced from bagasse, they are way ahead of America

read full article here :

Lou Ann Hammond on carlist.com - Lou Ann Hammond provides timely poignant insight for MSNBC, CNBC and WABC radio on advanced alternative energy technologies specifically hybrid, hydrogen fuel cells, bio and synthetic fuels related to automotive and t
kpbhatt is offline   Reply With Quote