Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 15th September 2007, 19:20   #1
BANNED

Default Pics: *Two* Veyrons In Riyadh, KSA

So far i've been able to see and take a picture of 2 Veyrons. One is violet/white and the other is black/blue. No matter the color though these car are BEAUTIFUL. Just by looking at the car you realize how HUGE of an achievement it is. I feel honored to have stood next to it and indeed to just "touch" it hahaha. Im sure there are more in the city as a Prince is said to have bought 3 for some strange reason two other Princes own one each. That brings the grand total of Veyrons to 7 in just one city. Anyones opinion changed about Saudi Arabia yet?

Here are the pics.

White/Violet

Black/Blue

Have a good day!
~ TJ
tjallu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2007, 22:35   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjallu View Post
That brings the grand total of Veyrons to 7 in just one city. Anyones opinion changed about Saudi Arabia yet?
No, my opinion that these buggers are worthless if not for people like me paying 3 bucks a gallon has only been reaffirmed.

Nice pics though and indeed it is a marvelous car.
Mayavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2007, 23:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

tjallu, its nice to know that there are 7 veyrons in riyadh. as you pointed out most or all of them belong to the royal family and with the fuel prices almost at nothing and with tons of money and not knowing where to spend it i too would have had a couple of these and others in my stable.
my opinion of saudi is still the same, common man has constraints while the super rich sheikhs splurge on expensive cars and other things. i would love to this car with someone other than the sheikhs, that day my opinion of saudi will change.
thanks for the pictures.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2007, 23:57   #4
BANNED

Wow you guys and girls (i was wondering how many female members there are) are alot better than most other people i meet who dont know much about Saudi Arabia. Believe it or not i get asked atleast three times a year if i live in a tent and go around on a camel.

As far as Speedy's comment, in my opinion what you said is not just the problem in saudi arabia. It's more of a global theory of some sorts. Kind of links to the statement that the rich grow richer and the poor grow poorer. It even exists in India for that case, with all the business tycoons driving around in their machines looking down at us normal people with a big grin on their faces. But heh thats life!
And in my opinion the Veyron is just another tool to make this more evident. From the start of its birth it has been evident that it was not intended for the common man.
This is not a personal attack on Speedy or anything just my opinion. Anyone agree with me?
tjallu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2007, 00:11   #5
Senior - BHPian

good to know that there are 7 veyrons in riyadh but unfortunately there isnt one in india.

Nice pictures but i like blue/black more than white.
Mugen_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2007, 12:57   #6
BHPian

riyadh seems to be the place for cars in ksa dont think even jeddah has such collection
gt_mustang is offline   Reply With Quote