Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 19th April 2004, 04:29   #16

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]well firstly u dont need to be shooting on the superfine (compression) setting
I think the superfine setting produces superior pics and very noticeable differences. I'm not a pro, but if you modify the pic in any way, you will have to do an "unsharp" or monkey around some bit to restore some resolution back into it. So I prefer to click my pics at 5MP superfine and store it that way, too..sometimes, even RAW format...
Yeah, plenty of post-processors out there; but MS Paint would screw up your photos badly ! Photoshop is decent.
Powerslave is offline   Reply With Quote