Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 21st February 2008, 13:40   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
What is the camera that you use .. you manage to click people so unobtrusively without them realizing it.

Or is this a trade secret ?
It's not the camera, it's what you do with it.
I stand around, taking in the world through my own eyes, not through the camera.

Sometimes in our rush to capture moments in a photo, we forget to live them. We have all been guilty at some point of observing an entire holiday only through a camera, in our eagerness to create pictures.

On the other hand, I prefer to stand around, absorbing the smells, sights and sounds of life. Those memories will last longer than my camera, or this silly laptop will.
When you have stood around long enough, people forget about you and continue to do what they are doing.

That's the moment to shoot them.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2008, 15:06   #47
BANNED

Excellent piece of advice there!
There was a time when I used to purposefully avoid the camera when I go for holidays. I used to come back home with something better than good pictures; long lasting memories.
And believe me! That's simply an amazing experience to cherish with.
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2008, 15:07   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
When you have stood around long enough, people forget about you and continue to do what they are doing.

That's the moment to shoot them.
thank you for the tip guruji.
lurker is online now   Reply With Quote