Team-BHP - Massa Receives Unique Fiat 500
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Massa Receives Unique Fiat 500 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/36527-massa-receives-unique-fiat-500-a.html)

120 hp for F1 driver

Yesterday Felipe Massa, number two driver for the Ferrari Scuderia Formula One team, received a unique and very sporty Fiat 500 from his employer. Fiat really tries to take care of their drivers, but as always some (Felipe Massa) have it better than others (Michael Schumacher). clap:

Felipe Massa's new Fiat 500 brings 120 bhp to the road through its fine tuned 1,4 liter engine. His autograph is embossed into the sill scuff plate and the exterior has been personalised with some unique graphic details.

The unique Fiat 500 Sport is painted in Pearl White with brown Cordura interior, Skydome sunroof, 16 inch diamond alloy wheels and the customary red brake calipers.

Fiat Powertrain Racing (FPT) have worked their magic on the 1,4 liter 16V engine and raised power to 120 bhp from 100 hp, a little below the 135 hp Fiat 500 Abarth and well below the expected 160-170 hp from the Fiat 500 Abarth SS.

Source: Fiat Group

why Fiat 500 ? I wish Fiat should gift the drivers with Maruti Suzuki branded cars like SX4 or Swift Sport which are many times more reliable then any Fiat cars.

anyways this looks like a promotional stuff from Fiat.
I cannot understand why would a F1 driver drive in Fiat 500 ?

no mudslinging its only my opinion about Fiat

Quote:

Originally Posted by FERRO (Post 748358)
why Fiat 500 ? I wish Fiat should gift the drivers with Maruti Suzuki branded cars like SX4 or Swift Sport which are many times more reliable then any Fiat cars.

Why would he not? Michael Schumacher still drives his Fiat 500 (the old one) gifted to him by Luca D Montezmolo. An F1 driver doesnt have to drive exotics all the time :)

Quote:

I sincerely hope you are sarcastic here!

Quote:

Yesterday Felipe Massa, number two driver for the Ferrari Scuderia Formula One team, received a unique and very sporty Fiat 500 from his employer.
Hang on the a sec. Did the FIAT group source mentioned actually said that? Specially the bold text ?

Quote:

Why would Fiat gift other manufacturer cars when they are the brand owners of the F1 championship car, the Ferrari :thumbs up

Fiat owns the Ferrari!!!!!

If you look at Maruti Suzuki's SX4, it is the originator of Fiat Sedici. The Fiat Sedici is a mini crossover SUV developed by Suzuki and Fiat mainly for the European market.

Talk abt reliability...u cant compare them with Maruti Suzuki - Crash Boom Bang!! U need to drive a Fiat to realise tht dude!

Cheers~cheers:

wasnt Micheal Schumacher given a yellow Panda or something?

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by finneyp (Post 748385)
I sincerely hope you are sarcastic here!

FERRO - You have just been finneyp'd

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 748729)
FERRO - You have just been finneyp'd

Can't understand whats that ? would you please care to explain

Good one there,More talks on the 500 these days.12bhp is good for the 1.4 ltr car.Wonder how the handling would be?
ram

i think this car is very cute and adorable.
i would get one if they were available in the usa.