Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2006, 21:14   #46
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
got this in my mail from a fellow BHPian


Somehow enzo looks good in this color..no other car other than enzo and may be an F430 would look good in a color like this..I am not a fan of enzo but somehow its started to grow on me, except the top and side profile of the car..love the front and the back..but that door just kills some part of the love..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2006, 04:26   #47
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 111 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Somehow enzo looks good in this color..no other car other than enzo and may be an F430 would look good in a color like this..I am not a fan of enzo but somehow its started to grow on me, except the top and side profile of the car..love the front and the back..but that door just kills some part of the love..
For me, the Enzo is a magnificent machine. I've seen two in person, and one up close. It's flawless...trust me. It makes me weak in the knees. The only car which has a greater effect is the McLaren F1.
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2006, 05:50   #48
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan
For me, the Enzo is a magnificent machine. I've seen two in person, and one up close. It's flawless...trust me. It makes me weak in the knees. The only car which has a greater effect is the McLaren F1.
yeah i know what you mean..i have seen one in flesh as well in chicago..alongside the CGT and SLR all in one line, enzo did take the cake there..but still something about that door that just doesnt strike me..but i am not complaining if i get a chance to get one..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2006, 12:43   #49
Senior - BHPian
 
kbk_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,226
Thanked: 343 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
but i am not complaining if i get a chance to get one..

Hahaha! Really? Lol!

Last edited by kbk_75 : 24th January 2006 at 12:44.
kbk_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TESTDRIVE - Ferrari 288GTO vs Enzo vs F40 vs F50 GTO The International Automotive Scene 2 26th September 2010 00:19
OH NO!! Another Ferrari Enzo crashed.. and another... and another (w/ video) GTO The International Automotive Scene 72 26th May 2007 14:09
Awesome pics of Super exotics in 1 place (CLK-GTR, Porsche GT1, F1, MC12, Enzo, FXX) 1Day The International Automotive Scene 15 9th May 2006 22:41
A One off Super Ferrari Based on an Enzo designed by Pininfarina 1Day The International Automotive Scene 7 29th March 2006 11:10
Ferrari Enzo Roadster. v12 The International Automotive Scene 17 26th February 2004 13:36


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:33.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks