Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 12th May 2004, 14:50   #1
Team-BHP Support

The F50. Amazes you when you see it in the flesh for the first time. Its stance is so squat, it just looks so proportionate. You can see the carbon fibre weave through the paint, the engine and suspension through the rear engine mesh. Its a beaut!

Wouldn't you like to follow that ###!

Not jsut a show piece...

Wasn't allowed to sit in it coz of my dirty work clothes...grrrrrr.

Comin up....F40, 456, 355 Challenge
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2004, 16:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

WOWWWW

Shes such a beauty man uer pictures make me go green in the face . Thyre really beautiful pictures. Do you have any close up ones of the carbon fibre?

Looking forward to see the F40 dude

Cheers
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2004, 17:02   #3
Team-BHP Support

Sorry dippy, my camera couldn't really get that weave to show. I may have a couple more pics, gotto check through my other albums at home though.

If you're green with envy, image me...standing there and watching it being driven on the track....aargggggghhhh!!
Old 12th May 2004, 19:18   #4
Senior - BHPian

rtech ur officially one of the luckiest people i know....
Ferrari's dont matter much to me but when u talk abt F40/50 It makes me Scream VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!

lol man and u mean the guys atchually told u 'Hey dude get ur clothes clean or else u aint sittin in on of mah babies?'
S350L-E240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2004, 19:55   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]lol man and u mean the guys atchually told u 'Hey dude get ur clothes clean or else u aint sittin in on of mah babies?'
Well, not in so many words...but I can take a hint! I looked like a beggar out there amoungst all those million dollar cars and equipment! Thats why I wore some decent clothes when the Mclaren came calling!! I learn from my mistakes
Old 12th May 2004, 20:35   #6
BHPian

Fhew!!! cant say anything more than ppl already have..u r the luckiest man alive..pulling off so many legends in one day is just too much to handle..

nice pictures man..btw i skipped a lot of posts when u guys starting posting, i know you must have already told everyone what ur job is..but I would like to know what you do man..and would also like to know what you did in ur last janam that u got to do what u r doing in this janam

Anyhow..all the best hope u c many more exotics for us to c them in pictures

Cheers

_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2004, 21:30   #7
Senior - BHPian

where did all this happen?

Regards..
Shan2nu
Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2004, 22:24   #8
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]If you're green with envy, image me...standing there and watching it being driven on the track....aargggggghhhh!!
Exactly what I was thinking. Oh, to hear the Ferrari V12's at full throttle!

You are one lucky guy, Rtech. Hope you didnt wash your hands for a couple of days after touching the Ferrari super duo.

GTO
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2004, 11:12   #9
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hope you didnt wash your hands for a couple of days after touching the Ferrari super duo.
My bro ACTUALLY didnt wash his hands for 2 days after touhin the 355 almost all over.

Hey rtech, do ALL those cars really belong to the same guy??? I can see a white 355 in front of the F50 [3rd pic] and a yellow 355 Challenge in the 4th and 7th pic. Anyways was the F50 stock or was it tuned??
v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2004, 12:34   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]btw i skipped a lot of posts when u guys starting posting, i know you must have already told everyone what ur job is..but I would like to know what you do man
Well, here's my intro thread. My exotic sighting days are over unfortunately. Atleast for the moment!
my intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hey rtech, do ALL those cars really belong to the same guy??? I can see a white 355 in front of the F50 [3rd pic] and a yellow 355 Challenge in the 4th and 7th pic. Anyways was the F50 stock or was it tuned??
Hey V12, ALL these cars are woned by the same person. Even those 355's you see in the background! I'll have pics of those up soon so you can get a better look. The F50 was completely stock. You gotto remember that this was in 1997, and the F50 had only recently been launched. But, if you noticed, all this guys cars were stock. I guess that keeps their value higher. Plus, he does have his 355 race cars when he want to have some more fun.