Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 6th March 2005, 19:50   #1
Team-BHP Support
Post 2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

just woke up and was taking-in my daily automobile news & coffee, when I came across these pictures and this article about this new thing that Mercedes-Benz is apparently coming up with.
Talk about a bad start to a Sunday! Now, I'm a hardcore Mercedes-Benz lover but to me, this is an eye-sore (a horrible one at that) - maybe it'll look better when its done - will just have to wait and see.........

Pictures & write-up from THECARCONNECTION.COM :-

"Spy Shots: '06 Mercedes-Benz R-Class
The best view yet of the Alabama-based crossover.
by Brenda Priddy (2005-02-21)

More TCC Spy Shots

GST, Grand Sports Tourer, Vision, W251. Call it what you want to call it, this is Mercedes' newest luxury crossover - now referred to as the R-Class. And these pictures - with only a few inches of tape covering the Mercedes star and parts of the lights - show more styling details than ever before.

The R-Class will be built along side the new M-Class and G-Class SUVs at the Mercedes facility in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and will arrive late in 2005 for the 2006 model year."
aah78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2005, 01:14   #2
Awaiting Email Confirmation

do u hv da pics of da R- class
tercelpower is offline   Reply With Quote