Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 14th August 2008, 11:22   #16

a GTR is in Bahrain too and it was a crowd puller. The sheikh (2 digit numberplate) had his GTR as in this pic in Black. In bahrain u see Ferraris Lambos maseratti bents and normally they dont get even second looks by other arabs. But this GTR is simply awesome.

As i was appraoching the GTR itself my heart was beating faster, the exhaust note gives you goose bumps and sure (this sheikh is a real car enthu as he allowed people around to have a look and also the engine bay) Bahrain is crazy with NISMO fans!!

the Godzilla has the power but the GTR spells class.
Jr Godzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 12:19   #17
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by PhrozenFire View Post
What does this mean? Let me take a shot at translating
"Wow... Nanda look at that Godzilla, my tongue is hanging out and I'm drooling!"
Literally, the phrase means - wow, thats an awesome car! However, the way you've portrayed it is exactly what the message should and does convey. Your attempted guessing of Japanese phrases is very impressive, buddy!
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2008, 23:01   #18

The car is in singapore...Many owners are into the matt black look there. Including on lambos and ferraris. The owner has a gallardo too.

And yeah its a sticker...the original colour was silver if i am not wrong.

The ironic thing is, the third pic is taken in the exact apartment i used to stay in 13 years ago as a kid. There is an open carpark on the 7th floor where many fancy cars come for photoshoots.

Originally Posted by deftones View Post
The car is in singapore...Many owners are into the matt black look there. Including on lambos and ferraris. The owner has a gallardo too.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th August 2008 at 05:50. Reason: Merged. Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of postnig another consecutive post.
deftones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2008, 19:37   #19

Awesome car ! I think ive seen this on 6speedonline .
varun_patra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 19:11   #20

This GTR looks awesome. More pics of this GTR here
Mp421b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2008, 11:54   #21
Senior - BHPian

Well well brilliant pictures. Absolute drool worthy. Its now sittin on my desktop and hopefully i will lay my hands on it soon in this life
maddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2008, 22:15   #22

omg! is this vinyl or paint? either way its fantastic!
hskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2008, 23:12   #23

Ah the GTR, the car that is the representation of dreams for me.
Not every day do you come across something that writes a real-life underdog story, and fulfills the prophecy of a legend at the same time.

In matte black, it looks evil, purposeful, mean. It's road presence is epic, and looks like it could swallow lesser cars whole.
For the people who think it doesnt look pretty, Damn right, It's not supposed to.
For the people who say this has no "soul", I'd say that if cars had souls, This car eats them.
Everything about the car screams "Im going to kick ***".

ahem...in short, thanks for the pics
its matte paint.
Amien is offline   Reply With Quote