Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 31st August 2008, 12:00   #16
Infractions: 0/1 (4)

nice info. thanks.

well as far as the viper goes. lets just say that americans are actually managing to make car that go AROUND the corner. not into a bush!

well as far as the potential goes for this track, id love to see one of those 1000 bph crazy jap tuned skyline r34s. or supras. those are downright mad.

and if you ask me which car would be THE fastest. ill say none of the cars i mentioned. it will be the Caparo T1. if it mamages to finish without blowing up. lol

those who watch top gear will know wht i speak of.

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Jaggu : 31st August 2008 at 12:13. Reason: .... .....
naturaldisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2008, 22:03   #17

Two of my most favourite cars have the top 2 times at the 'Ring. This is the best thing anyone could have asked for. And hats off to Detroit for making such amazing cars and beating out the Europeans and the Japanese so far (although the Corvettes are made in Kentucky).

I saw the Viper ACR in person at the Detroit Auto Show this year and must say that it was the meanest and baddest looking sports car there amongst all the others.

I must say that American cars have come a long way in terms of performance and reliability since the 90's. I recently drove the 2008 Malibu on a 2500 km road trip and you can see why it won the North American Car of the Year, beating out Accords, Camrys, Sonatas, Maximas etc. I'll talk about that in an appropriate thread later on.
sujaylahiri is offline   Reply With Quote