Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 9th June 2004, 05:11   #1
BHPian

This is stretched 5 feet 60"

This is stretched 1.84 feet, 22"

This is stretched 1.25 feet, 15"

Awesome haah!!

regular RR is 5834mm or 230" *little less than 20 feet long or about 330mm/13" shorter than the maybach 62 but the smallest mod here makes it 2" longer than 62 and the biggest makes it almost 4 feet longer , can you imagine..I thought 62 was the biggest beast I have seen, but I have to see this man..

source : vgdauto.com

_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2004, 05:39   #2
BHPian

hey crazi! its awesome dude.wish i too could own it as you wish......but it should be longer than the maybach right?
nikibusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2004, 11:29   #3
BHPian

and yes it is may your wish be answered brother thats what I hope for all the ppl who hope for one

as I said in the post earlier all the versions are longer than the maybach anywhere from 2" to 4 feet..so thats pretty huge

Cheers
Old 9th June 2004, 11:46   #4
BHPian

While i would'nt doubt the credibility of the coachbuilders, the pics shown here r obviously photoshopped. If you see the ripple effect of the grass in the first pic, guys here familiar with photoshop will know what i am talking abt. Also the chrome strips on the rear passenger windows show a little bit of manipulation. The vertical chrome strips on the b and c pillars also show the same reflection.
need4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2004, 11:48   #5
BHPian

Crazy, _Crazi_
Nice PSing!
Pferdestärke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2004, 13:06   #6
Senior - BHPian

my first attempt where i could identify a photoshopped image! man i would love to see somebody buy this and get it to kandivli. would cause a traffic jam the same way a trailer truck does.
ported_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2004, 03:15   #7
BHPian

hi guys, it might be photoshoped here, but it is actually in production..i found this website from one of the famous magazines in london while i was there few days back, they had an advert in the mag for sale and thats where i got the website addr, so i am pretty sure its not fake, but a real deal, probably costing from 450-650k USD, but thats how it is..a much better option to what bentley might have to offer with their long wheel base ver coming to compete with the maybach, here they give you an option of 6 seats or 2 mabach style and 2 regular seating..etc..I would pick this if I were living in the US or UK..I dont know if i were in india..I have seen something almost this big in bbay before same color, RR(old) and it didnt look too bad in the traffic..so now the only Q is where to get the doah from

L8r
Old 11th June 2004, 03:16   #8
BHPian

crazy cars even crazier price tags
byramshroff is offline   Reply With Quote