Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 6th March 2009, 10:10   #31
BHPian

this is a really rocking car, I really hope they have sorted out the transmission issues and have provided a robust one.
I do hope it comes in India at whatever price.
runeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2009, 17:42   #32
BHPian

so finally the spec v is here.the legend continues.
what else is needed to be said!
mustang89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2009, 14:57   #33
BHPian

GTR is a wonderful car, read a review about it and a comparison between GTR,Lamborghini and porsche, due to the price factor GTR was the winner.
chipfoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2009, 17:01   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipfoose View Post
GTR is a wonderful car, read a review about it and a comparison between GTR,Lamborghini and porsche, due to the price factor GTR was the winner.
It probably is a better car, but the cars cater to different markets. Lambo and Porsche come as a package- the car, the brand, everything. While GTR comes as just a good car. Hence the price difference. Plus all materials that they use in Lambo's and Porsche's are high quality premium materials. I'm not sure if GTR is in the same range in terms of cost of materials used.
f450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2013, 19:19   #35
BHPian

Default Nissan GTR Nismo!! This is IT!!

heres what i found online when i was looking for something completely unrelated... from the looks of it it looks like the Nismo GT-R you guys judge for yourselves..

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
2009 Nissan GTR - Present and Future. EDIT: Spec-V launch date & pricing confirmed-nissan-gtr.jpg  

Attached Images

bivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2013, 13:09   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Nissan GTR Nismo!! This is IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
heres what i found online when i was looking for something completely unrelated... from the looks of it it looks like the Nismo GT-R you guys judge for yourselves..

Cheers
Nismo GTR is scheduled to be unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show in November

Also note the GT-R Nismo is set to become the worlds fastest-accelerating car ever, covering 0-60mph in 2 seconds

Source
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 11:09   #37
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: 2009 Nissan GTR - Present and Future. EDIT: Spec-V launch date & pricing confirme

The GTR Nismo (eith Track Options) has set the record for fastest lap times @ 7:08.679 minutes, for production super car at the Nürburgring Nordschleife track.

More details here:

http://innovation.uk.msn.com/design/...production-car

Only God knows how many more records will this car break... well done again Nissan.
CARDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 12:05   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: 2009 Nissan GTR - Present and Future. EDIT: Spec-V launch date & pricing confirme

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDEEP View Post
The GTR Nismo (eith Track Options) has set the record for fastest lap times @ 7:08.679 minutes, for production super car at the Nürburgring Nordschleife track.

Only God knows how many more records will this car break... well done again Nissan.
Cars like Mclaren P1, Porsche 918 Spyder are faster than this GTR Nismo & are production supercars too.

But the GTR Nismo holds the record for 'volume' production supercar & not production supercar
karan561 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote