Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 18th February 2009, 03:59   #46
Senior - BHPian

Very nice! For a minute I thought that those three cars were Ford Thunderbirds, with some modifications.
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2009, 04:09   #47

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Or a Koenigsegg.
Infact iv rarely seen a Supercar/Exotics collector having a Koenig in his garage ,i wonder whats the reason.
He's had a few discussions with the lone US dealer. Part of the problem is quality of the product isn't as high as he'd like; maintenance of the Koenigsegg is also a problem... he doesn't like the idea of shipping a car half way around the world to have a problem fixed. The final part of the problem so far is that Koenigsegg's facilities limit to barely over 10 cars made per year.

Remember, he does like to drive them... and a break down can be a time consuming and expensive proposition as is, let alone if the car doesn't have parts available, nor a competent mechanic.
nthimage is offline   Reply With Quote