| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|16th June 2009, 05:18||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gudaibiya; BAHRAIN/ Vandiperiyar; KERALA/ Wuhan; CHINA
Thanked: 4 Times
Christian Audigier Designed Escalade
Based on the cadillac escalade chassis this V-8, 4 wheel drive, super luxury SUV has been completely redesigned from the ground up to appeal to the customer that enjoys a chauffer driven experience. Taking you from your daytime schedule into the the evening, this state-of-the-art electronic integration coupled with truly innovative re-engineering and customization make the Audigier VIF1 the flagship vehicle in the stable
• custom created paint system
• stretch rear doors and glass
• raised roof
• custom fabricated body panels
• custom nose, and grill with high intensity lighting
• custom hood and rear hatch
• 24 carat gold-plated emblems, and exhaust tips
• hand painted wheel detail
• 10-way custom fabricated powered captain seats with retractable leg chaise
• power folding, rear facing guest seats
• custom made leather, with embossed logos
• custom made leather with metallic silk-screened logos
• solid birds eye maple wood cabinetry, and accents
• custom dyed suede ceiling with solid birds eye maple, and a six panel glass roof backlit with white LED lights
• birds eye maple side console with ice storage
• birds eye maple side console with suede lined storage
• solid birds eye maple center console which houses: six disk alpine DVD changer, Sony Playstation 3, Apple IPod, and an Apple Mac mini 80GB computer in a powerized drawer
• storage for DVDs, video games, etc., in center console
• Motorized cigar humidor in center console
• 26” high definition flat panel TV, in motorized partition
• 29” flat panel TVs in door posts
• front and rear facing cameras
• custom AV system
• Features controlled with a digital touch panel
• Powered by a dual alternator/ battery charging system
WHO IS CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER??
Considered one of the most meteoric rises in fashion history, Christian Audigier has parlayed his design experience and business acumen to become a true fashion icon.
Through his collection of international companies, he has launched nine popular brands and oversees an international conglomerate of his designer brands, including Ed Hardy™, Christian Audigier™, SMET™, Crystal Rock™, most recently C-Bar-A™, Savoir Faire™, Evel Knievel ™, Rock Fabulous™, and Paco Chicano™; this includes US and international wholesale distribution, US retail stores, as well as international retail stores.
Christian made his mark throughout the fashion industry after a fortuitous start at MacKeen Jeans. He has contributed to successful brands such as Diesel, Fiorucci, Bisou Bisou, Levi’s, NafNaf and American Outfitters. Christian’s style is so distinctive that he is known as the “King of Jeans.”
More recently, Christian threw his ingenuity behind Von Dutch™, where he catapulted the brand from obscurity into a household name. He single handedly created several trends, including the now famous trucker hat trend which could be seen on everyone from college students to high-profile celebrities. Christian was responsible for putting Von Dutch™ on the map, thus paving the way for his next great enterprise.
In 2004, Christian left Von Dutch™ and proceeded to create and launch the wildly popular Ed Hardy® brand. He was granted the exclusive rights to the designs of Don Ed Hardy, who is commonly referred to as the “Godfather of Tattoo.” With Ed Hardy®, Christian not only created a brand, but a lifestyle of street couture.
Christian Audigier Motoring (CA Motoring), is the brainchild of fashion icon Mr. Christian Audigier. An avid auto enthusiast, Audigier knew that a void in the market existed and knew that he could give the worldwide audience the type of innovative automotive product that they are looking to purchase. The 2008 launch of CA Motoring further proves that Christian Audigier truly represents and encapsulates the true meaning of first class lifestyle and its design.
Twenty minutes outside of Manhattan, USA is the flagship 88,000 sq. ft. Christian Audigier Motoring factory located within the Empire Coachworks Automotive Compound. Skilled craftsman, technicians, and engineers, fabricate the components that make a chassis become a CA Motoring experience. Following strict guidelines based on original hand-sketched designs of Christian, customers are able to carefully coordinate there particular wants, needs and desires into their custom crafted bespoke vehicle(s).
SOURCE: CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER MOTORING
Last edited by Bumblebee86 : 16th June 2009 at 05:25.
|16th June 2009, 10:23||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 21 Times
The interiors and the exterior of the escalade are in such contrast. The interiors are awsome and the exterior in direct contrast, so damn ugly.
|16th June 2009, 12:05||#6|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanked: 2 Times
This is the guy responsible for the fashion disasters we know as ed dumb hardy and von douche, expect no less than another travesty from him!
aargh, wannabe LV interiors Aaargh!
|16th June 2009, 12:23||#7|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Panaji - Goa/Bangalore - Karnataka
Thanked: 692 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (7)
The 2 handrests are not aligned properly.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pics: Cadillac Escalade in Mumbai||Fireblader85||Super-Cars & Imports in India||63||11th December 2016 22:55|
|2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled||chevelle||The International Automotive Scene||10||9th October 2013 15:06|
|Pics : Cadillac Escalade EXT in Mumbai||Edmund||Super-Cars & Imports in India||35||10th February 2006 14:27|
|MiniTraveller designed by Me||Stratos||Shifting gears||9||15th October 2004 17:29|
|Lingenfelter 427 Twin-Turbo Escalade EXT!||Pferdestärke||The International Automotive Scene||10||25th June 2004 03:09|