Team-BHP - Vishnu Performance Tuner - California (EVOs +++
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Vishnu Performance Tuner - California (EVOs +++ (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/664-vishnu-performance-tuner-california-evos.html)

Vishnu Performance Systems from California..

I was just going through some google search for allow wheels and i found this site, This is first after market tuner shop owned by an Indian I have seen around in the US which does a great job, some good perfomance packages for the EVO for really cheap..

I dont know about the quality, but it must be good..

Just thought will share..

Cheers

Damn, This dude has done engine management jobs for General Motors among others. Sure seems to know his stuff and is using that to position himself differently from fly by night type modifiers.

Good stuff

GTO

His car had taken part in a Tuner shootout in an earlier C&D issue. He was voted the best bang for the buck.

His Evo 8 was really a sleeper car (if you can call the Evo a sleeper!). No fancy graphics or paintjob, just good ol' engine and suspension tuning.

Rt

I remember reading an article about his tuned evo 8 in C&D jus like Rtech. It was a 4 cylinder cars tuner shootout. The car was awesome, looked stock from outside, but had all the work under the hood. Understated, but bloooooddddddyyyyyy fast.

Yea,
Visnu doing pretty good. Especially in the EVO market. He personally has a 1000 bhp EVO8!!. I am presently sourcing out parts from him for a 1000bhp EVO 7 Mitsu here in India. He really knows his stuff.

Cheers
Dom

1000 hp..thats awesome man..how much is the kit costing you? and how much is it costing the person ?? jk jk..awesome stuff, is this guy getting ready for "the meet" that happens in bomaby? what was it called..i forgot?

Small tuner car keeping up with the big boys in the modern day canonball run. ...Shiv Pathak is pretty good
Vishnu Performance Systems

heard this guy some some sweet mods for the bmw 335i too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetanhanda (Post 600421)
Small tuner car keeping up with the big boys in the modern day canonball run. ...Shiv Pathak is pretty good
Vishnu Performance Systems

Great fun to read/view that experience! Quite amazing. (Also quite amazing is the Porsche GT3 !)

cya
R

If you guys have heard of the famous Japanese tv magazine "BEST MOTORING" with the even more famous Keichi Tsuchiya driving cars for this video mag. Well they've been making runs in USA since the past few years "AMERICAN TOUGE' " and I've seen this gentleman in the first and second part of the touge'. I'm sure he participated this year as well. The touge' here is the willow springs race way which is on a small hillock. He's pretty good with his vehicles I must say.

There's another desi chap called Nathan Daruwalla or something like that. He runs Titan Motorsports. Drag racing SCION's and tuning Supra's are his ticket to fame.

Wish if we had somebody like him here in Banglore India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 601749)
If you guys have heard of the famous Japanese tv magazine "BEST MOTORING" with the even more famous Keichi Tsuchiya driving cars for this video mag. Well they've been making runs in USA since the past few years "AMERICAN TOUGE' " and I've seen this gentleman in the first and second part of the touge'. I'm sure he participated this year as well. The touge' here is the willow springs race way which is on a small hillock. He's pretty good with his vehicles I must say.

Ive been watching BM for quite some time now, I got my own mini collection ..
I've seen Keichi Tsuchiya in real life :) in Irwindale during the D1 world chamionships,basically he is the chief judge for the D1 drift world championships also and is the last and final authority in Drift coz he's the dude who invented Drift in the 1st place with his "hachiroku"/Ae86.
You should see this guy tearing up the "real Touge" on the hills in Japan, usually likes to challenge the big monsters with usually smaller or underpowerd machines typical example would be 700 BHP skyline vs smaller underpowered but better handling Rx7 .. .

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 601749)
There's another desi chap called Nathan Daruwalla or something like that. He runs Titan Motorsports. Drag racing SCION's and tuning Supra's are his ticket to fame.

dude the guys is Nero Deliwala and not nathan daruwalla.. he is the guy who runs the show, he's a funny guy, u should have behind the scenes video where they were trying to rebuild and mount the engine into the Supra between the runs ..and buy more time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 601235)
Great fun to read/view that experience! Quite amazing. (Also quite amazing is the Porsche GT3 !)

cya
R

the attitude was also was impressive , No tools and just 1 co driver and the reason being "Its a porsche you dont need tools" :) .
..full trust porsche engineering

and the worst was the 7 litre Viper with so much blow by that they had to fashion a ctach tank with a bottle to stop the oil from spilling on the track, as per Shiv the factory sponsered Viper was making 70/90 BHp per litre or something ... pathetic engineering.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 601235)

cya
R

I agree R. I also found it fun and wonderful. The EVO was sure sweet taking all that stress!

Great find _Crazi4Speed_ !

cya
A

Man Vishnu has been at it for a damn long time...his Evo's ...he's a god in his own terms. Been following up on him forever now. He's big in the US and now he's goin GULF too.