Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Closed Thread
Old 13th December 2010, 19:33   #46
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: Your one car

possibly the Overfinch interior-ed big Rangie then. with scads of alcantara clad space in the back to lounge about with a half magnum of some lovely bubbly in the form of Veuve Clicquot or something else suitable and possibly some caviar or a Fortnum's hamper to dig into should one feel peckish.
a shotgun rack or two in the back for the bespoke purdeys and so on and so forth.
thats the car one can take to work, to the golf club, to the night club, to the hills, just about anywhere - and make a grand entrance! Severely super street cred indeed - the quintessential "chelsea tractor"!

considering money wont be an object if this were the ONE car, then I dont mind putting the seats down and taking my pets to the vet either - but then if Im that well off, then the vet would probably be induced to come home for a suitable consideration!

after all the world is divided largely into those who need to go to the vet and those to whom the vet will come!

But yes Arjun - for me too the big Rangie any day of the week.
maybe an Aston DB5 also? Just for fun hey? Considering we are dreaming here, why not stretch a point?

Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
For me it would definitely have to be the new 2011 4.4 litre diesel Range rover.Preferably the fully loaded Autobiography version in Black with tan interiors.
Again it the big brother and not the sport version.
Old 13th December 2010, 19:52   #47

Land-Cruiser, you buy this vehicle for a lifetime. I was amazed to see a enthusiast in UK still using his 1951 LC clocked 15,00,000Kms, no maintenance at all except for tyre changes and regular oil services. I wish I could afford it.

Last edited by 2500cc : 13th December 2010 at 19:54.
Old 13th December 2010, 20:29   #48

Originally Posted by wasif View Post
what would you do with the Defender ???????????????????
The question is what cant you do with it. It's a great suv
Closed Thread