Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 5th October 2004, 05:12   #1
BHPian

1 series launch pics

I totaly love this car man..its a beauti, all of its competition is crap...just too bad that its soo expensive..but would love to see bimmer bring this using the CBU route..so it can come to a little cheaper..

BMW needs to move quick and need to price it right, may be do away with profit for sometime in india..to do the catching up..

_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2004, 05:22   #2
BHPian

Here is full Test Drive article on the one, and I dont understand why are ppl calling it ugly or not up to the mark, I think the 1 looks hoot, much better than its competition, A3, or golf or A..anyhow here it is..

They call *BMW
Brilliant
Magnifique
Wunderbar (I am guessing wondeful)

Here take a look.

_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote