Team-BHP - New stuff on the Kuwait-spec Fortuner
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   New stuff on the Kuwait-spec Fortuner (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/72169-new-stuff-kuwait-spec-fortuner.html)

guys posting some new stuff added to the Fortuner

1. LED tail lamps
2. Luminated door sills
3. Blue embience light for the rear passengers

let me know if you guys liked these things!

Why is the upholstery not leather? I though leather came as standard!!

Nice additions!
I have a query on that ambiance lighting - is it linked with the car lamp and glows when the doors are opened or is it a static glow??

Nice minor upgrade to fortuner. :)
the car is already doing so much well and these small feature will make it grab more attraction. what actually is the purpose of rear light? Just for show I believe. Do you have any pic taken in dark?

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackasta (Post 1647047)
Nice additions!
I have a query on that ambiance lighting - is it linked with the car lamp and glows when the doors are opened or is it a static glow??

The ambiance lighting is linked to the opening and closing of the doors!

Nice LEDs ! How much do they cost a pair? Are they OE?

The current Fortuner tail lamps look quite dated.

The rear LEDs are simply outstanding. They take the FORTUNER a few notches higher (if that was ever possible) on the looks front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 1646977)

1. LED tail lamps
2. Luminated door sills

The lights at leg level is good for searching stuff at night. Happy to see them adding stuff without any version launches or so.

Luminated door sills are normally sold as accessories right?

Good Stuff, good quality and execution. The LED tail lamps are the most welcome touch followed by the Ambience Lighting. But did you buy a Fortuner or did you see all this at a showroom?:D

LED tail lamps looks nice, how much ($)?

wow new becomes newer. nice to see the introduction of new led tail lamps, blue embience light for rear pass seems to be a new introduction in the industry, good stuffs Toyo!!

i think parm is talking about a fortuner in dxb. im sure toyota would have started advertising if they had upgraded these things.

Not sure if you folks already know, but I heard it only yesterday from the Toyota dealer. Toyota is not taking any more bookings for Fortuner and the waiting period is 1 year :eek: !

Parm : could you please clarify ? I think you are talking about the Fortuner in Dubai and not in India. As far as I know Toyota India is not offering any of these additions. They are struggling to match the demand, forget adding new stuff on the car :)

Also, the upholstery looks fabric. Only leather is offered in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 1646977)

1. LED tail lamps
2. Luminated door sills

Great stuff Paaji!

All of the stuff you have shown is available at the dealerships in India EXECPT the LED taillights which are the best of the lot!! clap:

When i had taken delivery of my Fortuner these were what i really wanted to upgrade and was wondering if they even existed.

Here are the prices in INR of the stuff available here:

1. Leg Room Lamps (SET Of 4)...Rs.9092/- + Rs.409 (Insurance Premium)
2. Illuminated Scuff Plate..Rs.8404/- + Rs.378 (Insurance Premium)

Please let us know how much a set of LED Tail Lamps cost in Dubai.

Cheers!