|9th November 2004, 18:07||#5|
Join Date: Apr 2004
Thanked: 4 Times
|10th November 2004, 04:40||#6|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jul 2004
Thanked: 11 Times
Now those are stunning set of pics.And the factory is much more cleaner than any of the best hotels in India.
Its simply M-E-R-C-E-D-E-S!
|9th November 2005, 22:56||#12|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BLR, HYD
Thanked: 16 Times
Its just an awesome place to build an awesome car. Man these people are just damn lucky just to be with so many SLR's
|11th November 2005, 18:38||#14|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2005
Thanked: 1,389 Times
1. Made at one of Merc largest factory in the world
2. The factory's product line is set in a zig zag fashion.
3. The production starts at the one end of zig zag and finished at teh other end.
4. This zig zag is just 21Kms in length if put in a start line.
5. It takes 7 days to make one SL500, ie, this super car does 21kms in 7days . hehe.
Last edited by jkdas : 11th November 2005 at 18:41.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Looks - Mclaren SLR Stirling Moss or 300 SLR?||chevelle||The International Automotive Scene||15||20th September 2009 14:04|
|camaro/ challenger finally in the womb.||devarshi84||The International Automotive Scene||15||14th December 2007 04:05|
|All new lighter faster and stronger SLR /w 641hp and may be a Drop Top SLR next year?||1Day||The International Automotive Scene||1||4th May 2006 17:34|
|Tag Heuer SLR for McMerc SLR owners.||v12||Shifting gears||3||24th April 2004 04:56|
|SLR or 575M??What would it be?||Dippy||The International Automotive Scene||8||19th February 2004 00:52|