Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 23rd October 2005, 02:07   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Spotting the R CLass

Oh well looks like the
"official Guess which Car" thread has really improved my car indetifying skills ..
all thanks to Team-bhp ... yesterday my housemate comes back from school and we have this following convo -

Housemate - man, i saw such a hot mercedes i am pretty sure you havent seen it ..

me - yah ? where is it parked did you take a snap ?

other housemate joins in - "nahh man i dbout you can identify it "
housemate 1 - ok since your such an eccentric about cars ,we'll have a bet

me - hmmmm keda bet ?

housemate 1 - if u lose do pitcher beer at Jimmy Gs

me - aite mein jeeta to ?

housemate2 - u'll get 2 pitchers one each ..but conditions u have to indentify the car from 2 houses away and u cant see the rear ..

me - deal !abhi chalo ..
so we go ... 12 pm at night ..walking we enter that street feeling confident but still kinda wondering why these guys who have no car knowledge bet with me ?..and in the midst of such thots am like ..ohhh shi^& the Vision GST !!

they are like ...wrong wrong ...its not the vision ..am like yah i know that was the concept .. this is the R CLASSS !!!

heres the funny part ...
housemate 1 to housemate 2
haha ..ab de 20 dollars ..i told you he'd guess it right !!
so ahh well .. i went to the pub made them buy me beer . i told them that didnt wanna share either ..because that wasnt mentioned in the deal ...saw their face become smaller... so i smiled and poured them the beer...
turbo_lover is offline   Reply With Quote