Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 16th February 2006, 21:46   #46
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by bikefreak
Sigh !!
How can u "stop enjoying such a car" ??!!
U're one lucky guy . . .

What the top u've managed to reach (inspite of the speed restrictions) ?
Did u take her on the track ?
Any other mods ?

I have opened her up beyound 110 mph yet..havent got any chance yet, its winter here so, wouldnt have much traction, come summer, i am all going to be onto stepping on it...

As for mods, i dont know if i should, i want to upgrade to the Z06 next year and if i do, all the mods go down the drain, so i might wait, see how things unfold..may be if i dont want to upgrade to the Z06 next year then i will start modding this year end..

And as for the tracks, same as before..winter..no tracking available..but soon..I am in india starting apr mid to end so probably once i get back i will take her down to some nice tracks..lets see..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote