Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 31st March 2011, 11:49   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Aston Martin DB9 in Racing Green v Green Interior

Superb pics. And yes, what a car! Stonker of an engine it is. The growl, once throttled must be divine to hear! Wish you could just record that noise and then post a video or something.

Interiors sure are classy, only the color is not to my liking. But hey, i dont own the car. You do. An excellent choice I must say!
Swanand Inamdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 02:05   #32
Senior - BHPian

Lovely unique colour !

Still awaiting snaps of the 8 series (unless you've posted them already elsewhere).
shuvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 02:36   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Superb pics. And yes, what a car! Stonker of an engine it is. The growl, once throttled must be divine to hear! Wish you could just record that noise and then post a video or something.

Interiors sure are classy, only the color is not to my liking. But hey, i dont own the car. You do. An excellent choice I must say!
yea, the shifting brings out the signature aston growl/whine - not as aggressive as the ferrari or lambo but distinct and powerful nonetheless. recording i have never tried. maybe on a long weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
Lovely unique colour !

Still awaiting snaps of the 8 series (unless you've posted them already elsewhere).
sorry bud no 'car only' snaps on my drive. will have to scan a few of the older ones. post cup finals i shall find some time to dig them up!!!

cheers
dubeee is offline   Reply With Quote