Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 24th May 2017, 05:26   #151
BHPian

Default Re: Buying a Car in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTAutoMad View Post
Nissans have very low resale values and you can pick up the Camry-sized Altimas much cheaper than Camrys.
I do agree that Altima is a very good car and can be had for a great price. But, with Nissan deciding to move away completely from the passenger car segment and concentrate on SUVs, resale of the car would suffer in the coming years. Spares may not be as much a problem as a lot of parts are shared between the cars, I believe.
basilmabraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2017, 06:39   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilmabraham View Post
Good going. Did you buy this one new? How much and how is the vehicle?

No, I drive in with the old car on Thursday and drive out in the new one. Need to get insurance sorted once I get the rego tomorrow. Wanted to get a customised plate, but it is a rip off with annual fees and all. So settling for what ever rego is given to the car. Have got slim plates as a compliment anyway.

@basil Congrats on the new car. When are you putting up the ownership review? I guess it would be the first Mazda 6 review on the forum
MaddyCrew is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2017, 10:21   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddyCrew View Post
@basil Congrats on the new car. When are you putting up the ownership review? I guess it would be the first Mazda 6 review on the forum
Thanks. I just got the car back from 1K inspection. Will try and put up a review.

I see that you are in Sydney and from Alleppey? I am from Cochin, may be we should exchange numbers, will send you a PM.
basilmabraham is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 18:28   #154
Team-BHP Support

OFF TOPIC:
I am in Sydney this week, and wanted to check if any Team-BHPians are up for a meet. I'm staying at North Sydney, and without my own transport, but hopefully we can catch up somewhere which works out for everyone. I've also posted on the meets thread, but figured this will be easier to get attention.

Let me know.
benbsb29 is online now   Reply With Quote