Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 10th December 2005, 02:11   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Car for 18-30 age group I guess. Looks too ...futuristic. One star in my Drool meter.Too plasticky.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2005, 03:52   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Im surprised to see some yucks here!!!
I guess its got something to do with your age group and inclinations as well. To me it looks like a Cadillac CTS met the current Accord and the wedding was solemnised by Chris Bangle at the Audi Cathedral.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2005, 10:16   #18
Senior - BHPian

Not very nice. They have tried to build upon the Civic's looks, and have ended with something a little dumpy and too copy-cat-ish. The Civic was a very original desgin, theve done a bit of Hyundai's thing with this one.
A few of the styling cues are very good, but the overall effect is a tad dissapointing.
islero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2005, 23:02   #19
BHPian

Yohoo! The future Acura TSX for North America. I'm excited because I love this concept.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=107644

In terms of engine/power, I guess they could do better. 2.2 litre 4 cyl 237hp in 2008 does not sound cool at all. An AWD version will be sweet.
tsxei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2005, 00:14   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
I guess its got something to do with your age group and inclinations as well. To me it looks like a Cadillac CTS met the current Accord and the wedding was solemnised by Chris Bangle at the Audi Cathedral.
If its about the age thing do you think with age things would start looking bad to me?? I dont think so...
Talking about the cadillac+accord+beemer looks of it, lemme tell you one thing, every car looks like another. Show me any car and I will tell you which other car it looks like...but that isnt the point here, we gotta look at the overall product , consider it unique and then evaluate it.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2005, 12:15   #21
BHPian

What was that...Honda Accord which is supposed to command the executive saloon market all over the world. The lights like some "Zoro" sword work on canvas. The back side looks like a big mama back from the US.

I like the No door handles thing. Hope they realize they are not in the Startek age already and slow down a little.
nishant_kingpin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2006, 00:41   #22
BHPian

Anyone care for a video of the Sports 4 concept?

http://www.world.honda.com/Tokyo2005/sports4/videos/
tsxei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2006, 01:22   #23
BHPian

honda's obsession with styling is on full display with sports 4 concept stading tall to say as if it really cares about the future. i cant help compare it with nissan's Z concept version coz rear end, tail lights look so similar. though honda's elongated sun roof procures a staright A from me, nissan Z concept wasnt too far away with its looks..

Last edited by ambylimo : 5th January 2006 at 01:23.
ambylimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2006, 22:55   #24
Senior - BHPian

Sadly this aint the next accord. The next accord looks the same from the front side but different from the rear.

Hopefully honda stops going this way with such lights. The UK Civic which thankfully wont be coming to India (The US One is coming) looks yuk.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2006, 23:09   #25
Senior - BHPian

Oh lord!!

First the NHC. Now the NHA???
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2006, 01:11   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
Sadly this aint the next accord. The next accord looks the same from the front side but different from the rear.

Hopefully honda stops going this way with such lights. The UK Civic which thankfully wont be coming to India (The US One is coming) looks yuk.
actually thats not a new accord..its called refreshing..not redesign..this one is a redesign clue for what the next accord looks like..i like it...there are a lot of clues taken for this design from other manufacturers..but who cares as long as the end product is good with an AWD
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2006, 22:53   #27
BHPian

WOW...the car is pure rock on....Nice stuff..
deven_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2006, 23:15   #28
BHPian

Real good car but i don think it'll suite the image of the accord "luxury car"
barbar is offline   Reply With Quote