Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 25th January 2006, 15:57   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Look what Toyotas doing to spruce up the Camrys image!!

Taking part in the NASCAR!! This probably would be sensible to give it a leaner image but a Camry in Nascar is like

GTO
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2006, 16:02   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

holy cow.. i mean car... that is so stunning.... i wish i had something like that... can anyone do an equally good paint job on my esteem?

only thing i did not like was the rear portion of the car... looks like it is made from paper... other than that it looks toooooo cool....
n_aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2006, 16:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

What a disgrace to the Camry. I mean there are better ways to make a car look good then this. They should have used the Celica instead.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2006, 16:42   #4
BHPian

camry in nascar. hehehe.. will it boost camry's image ??
spdfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2006, 16:46   #5
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
What a disgrace to the Camry. I mean there are better ways to make a car look good then this. They should have used the Celica instead.
To many people in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and Yemen, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Cambodia, Toyota Camry is synonymous with taxi and taxi-drivers.

Taxi is the largest application of Toyota Camry. And that's why Toyota wants to "spruce-up" the Camry's image.

Last edited by Ram : 25th January 2006 at 16:48.
Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2006, 17:21   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
To many people in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and Yemen, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Cambodia, Toyota Camry is synonymous with taxi and taxi-drivers.
Add India to the list. The only Camrys i have seen so far is either owned by a Hotel(under EPCG) or used as a Tourist Fleet.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote