| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|25th September 2011, 00:18||#1|
Join Date: May 2011
Thanked: 228 Times
F1 2012 : The All Stars grid !
On this grid :
- We have arguably the greatest F1 driver of all time, Michael Schumacher, getting back into his groove slowly and steadily, struggling and fighting through all the problems he faced, but if his dice with Hamilton at Monza is anything to go by he is getting back some of his devastating form. He's not there yet, but his now legendary work ethic and sheer grit is getting him back to where he belongs : the top.
- We have the cerebral and cunning-as-a-fox Fernando Alonso, the most complete driver on the grid, pouncing on his opponents' mistakes and using every little resource at his disposal in the most optimum way to get ahead.
- We have the young charger Sebastian Vettel, unbeatable in qualifying and relentless in his pressure through race day, Schumacher-like in the rain and the newly crowned youngest double world champion of all time
-We have the superbly aggressive take-no-prisoners Lewis Hamilton, the one driver who reminds a lot of people of the late great Ayrton Senna, the real prima donna of this grid, and most likely one of the greatest ever exponents of the art of overtaking
- We have the calm and cool Jenson Button, waiting on the sidelines, but he's always there like a pest, waiting for all of his opponents to trip over in a wet race or a needless duel and then stamping all over them in one swift move.
- And now we have, the possible return of the pure racer, Kimi Raikkonen. The one driver who just "turns up to race" and on his day is truly unbeatable.
Rumour mills are working over time, here is an interesting link :
Raikkonen poised to return to F1 with Williams- James Allen on F1 – The official website
James Allen normally has extremely credible news, he was one of the first to speculate on a possible Schumacher comeback when Massa was injured.
Raikkonen's return will be the return of the last remaining "icon" in this grid.
Formula 1 fans have never had it better. The racing has been mindblowing this year, and with this news we might have 6 world champions and 14 championships between the grid. Amazing.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Latin NCAP - 4 stars for Ford Ka, 5 stars for VW Vento, Honda City, Fit / Jazz and HR-V||JonSnow||The Indian Car Scene||14||13th December 2017 08:01|
|Team BHP on World community grid||jalsa777||Shifting gears||32||26th December 2014 18:37|
|Fav car of Politicians/Businessmen/Sports Stars/Film Stars. Macho Toyota SUV line up||PCS||The Indian Car Scene||32||27th November 2012 05:35|
|Internet? Baah! Superfast *GRID* coming soon||GTO||Shifting gears||16||8th April 2008 18:29|