Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

View Poll Results: Who will be the 2012 F1 WDC
Vettel 21 45.65%
Alonso 25 54.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8th November 2012, 16:08   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Vettel or Alonso : Who's going to win the 2012 Driver's Championship?

In terms of sheer effort, I'd want Alonso to win. Not that Vettel isn't putting in the effort. Only thing is, Vettel seems to have a better package than Alonso.

Fernando has really really pushed so far this season. He has won some very unlikely races because of his sheer experience and tact. The Ferrari package seems to be a bit inferior as compared to the Red Bull.

That said, 10 points is not too much of a difference with 2 races to go. This is F1 and anything can happen. Remember 2007?

I think I am going to cheer for Alonso for the last 2 races.
iceman7 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2012, 16:16   #32
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Vettel or Alonso : Who's going to win the 2012 Driver's Championship?

I would want to see Alonso as the champion this year. There were too many people who laughed at the pace of the Ferrari in Australia. The whole Scuderia team has fought to turn things around for the team and they are still fighting, they have done a brilliant job at that with Alonso doing the perfect job of collecting maximum points in all races that he finished and he definitely deserves something this year.

Look at this
http://www.abload.de/img/animation2ixock.gif

Thats how charged up he is, its going to be a bloody fight for this year's WDC!

Vettel has matured quite a lot this year after not starting this season with the best car, now he has the fastest car on the grid and he is looking very good!
anachronix is offline   Reply With Quote