Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Closed Thread

Old 30th May 2006, 13:54   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme
what makes you think that people like jordan and mansell have all the inside information about ferrari.they dont have a clue,even Michael's manager Weber dosent have a clue about michael's intentions.

There is more rumor in F1 than truth.Never belive anything than when you hear it from the horse's mouth.
i dont see what makes you so sure about your info though? you are kinda contradicting your own statements but saying this...

most of the F1 contract signing etc doesn't come into the open till the season's nearing its end...so they probably are all rumours..or predictions!!

Personally, i think MS might retire...but thats just me..and i think it is time he does so as well!! retire with some pride and a close finish by the end of the season.
Old 30th May 2006, 15:22   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR
i dont see what makes you so sure about your info though? you are kinda contradicting your own statements but saying this...
What,i am contradicting myself.i really cannot believe you people.

what i said is

Quote:
From where do you people get all these non-sense stuff,this is the most comic thing i have heard anyone say about Michael,they want to get rid of him so that they can keep a guy who could not find the way past a super aguri in Monaco for 10 laps.
and then i said

Quote:
The thing is people like you dont read the whole post and talk rubissh.If you READ what i said,

From this what i mean is no one inside or outside of F1 except perhaps Michael,his family and some members of his Ferrari team have any knowledege about what they want from Michael or what he is going to do.
and i certainly dont have half a clue about what he is upto.

The fact is you are not able to distinguish between fact and rumor,is
F1racing the gospel of truths about F1 ?

Is there any evidence ,anything said by Michael or his team or any person concerned with both of them to back this article? there is none.That's why it is a rumor.

The problem is there is nothing that can be proved to Michael haters,they will always rely on the media's corupt brain to critisize Michael and Ferrari.We will see at the end of the season exactly what happens.
now where is the contradiction,i said it is a comical statement to say something that Ferrari want to remove their most Famous driver (who can still run much faster than many of his young rivals),so that they can get kimi to pair up with Massa,a driver who was overtaken my Micahel starting from the pits and was stuck behind a super slow aguri for 10 laps,a car that Michael overtook in the *** hotel hairpin turn.

My common sense tells me that it is ridiculous to say some thing like that about a team as close knit as Ferrari.

AND then someone came saying the this is a true information because it is printed in F1racing magazine and backed by opinions or views from Mansell and Jordan,

when you also agree that agreements in F1 are not know to the outside world before their time and i dont believe FIA or Mansell or Jordan or Flavio etc etc are the inside world of Michael or Ferrari and for sure i am not.

Last edited by merve_extreme : 30th May 2006 at 15:26.
Old 30th May 2006, 20:37   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme
What,i am contradicting myself.i really cannot believe you people.
Dont be so arrogant, vent your frustrations somewhere else. If you feel you have been misinterpreted than please explain.... In any case, any sane person reading this thread, would see how you are contradicting yourself.
Of course no one but Schumi knows what he wants, but thats not the point here. The point is there is more to this rumor than someone just cooking it up. Guys like Jordan and Mansell certainly dont put their names on articles which have no base, its not some Punjab Kesari info you are reading. You are saying no reason to believe this as only a few people know what Michael wants untill there is a press confrece.. The difference between rumor and news is that a rumor is an unconfirmed report.... whereas when it comes to press and contracts it becomes a reality. No one is saying this will happen, if you have taken time to read my thread, I had stated that the chances of Shumacer leaving Ferrari look bleak now.... Had Ferrari remained non competitive this year, who knows Michael migh thave retired by the end of this year...
Lastly, dont be so trigger happy in the future and watch your attitude.

Prince, you are not even worth my comments.

Last edited by aseem : 30th May 2006 at 20:45.
Old 30th May 2006, 22:23   #19
Senior - BHPian

Assem,please explain my contradiction because looks like you are have understood it pretty well.The problem is i am trying to fight 2 misconceptions created by this thread and that may be confusing my responses.

one is that Ferrari want Michael out-To this my reponse is that it is pretty much absurd and i dont think Mansell or Jordan know the truth abuot it.and why do i think it is absurd,not because i know more about F1 that Mansell and Jordan but i think it is non-sense for a team to even think about removing their greatest driver ever,especially when he still about the best driver in F1.

second is that whatever printed in F1racing magazine is true-to this my response is that anything that dosent have a solid backing is a rumor.

so from both this arguments what do you get,that this information is a completly absurd and comic rumor.that's all i want to say.

anyway i dont think i am getting angry with any bit,why should i.I am pretty sure Ferrari will not dump someone like Michael.Nor has anything that has happened at Monaco changed my opinion one bit about Michael.
Old 30th May 2006, 22:44   #20
BHPian

We'll eventually see what happens at the end of the season. Let's just wait and watch. In fact we might not even have to wait till the end. The results will speak for themselves.
Old 30th May 2006, 22:45   #21
Senior - BHPian

Note from Team BHP Support Staff:

Please refrain from getting personal in the thread. Enough arguements are made about Schumacher and his racing career. I'm sure the team and the driver know what they are doing

This thread is closed
Closed Thread