Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2014, 12:03   #61
BHPian
 
aneezan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 408
Thanked: 181 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Just registered myself, though a bit late.
Team Name: aneezan.
Have to wait for the next race :(
aneezan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2014, 13:53   #62
BHPian
 
DocRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ooty
Posts: 57
Thanked: 40 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Just Joined the league, came to know about it just now.
Team name is "OhCock!!" since my handle name is taken by someone else.
DocRock is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2014, 15:18   #63
BHPian
 
sourav9385's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London, U.K
Posts: 425
Thanked: 716 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Just joined this league. User name is the same as here: "sourav9385".
Team name is "Ambitious But Rubbish" .

Can someone confirm whether I'm added or not? Thanks & Cheers!
sourav9385 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2014, 15:36   #64
Senior - BHPian
 
zenren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CLT/TVM/HYD
Posts: 2,578
Thanked: 1,722 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav9385 View Post
Just joined this league. User name is the same as here: "sourav9385".
Team name is "Ambitious But Rubbish" .

Can someone confirm whether I'm added or not? Thanks & Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
Just Joined the league, came to know about it just now.
Team name is "OhCock!!" since my handle name is taken by someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneezan View Post
Just registered myself, though a bit late.
Team Name: aneezan.
Have to wait for the next race :(
Don't see the new teams listed yet. May be it might take a couple of days. Since the race is more than a week away, give it a few days.

I assume you have entered the below invite code to enter the mini league after registering and creating the team.
Invite Code: lsxpp

Last edited by zenren : 19th March 2014 at 15:37.
zenren is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2014, 15:49   #65
BHPian
 
sourav9385's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London, U.K
Posts: 425
Thanked: 716 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Hmm, looks like I'm already a member of the T-BHP Fantasy F1 League.

So I guess it should be visible from your end soon

Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League-1.png
sourav9385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2014, 17:20   #66
BHPian
 
aneezan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 408
Thanked: 181 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenren View Post
Don't see the new teams listed yet. May be it might take a couple of days. Since the race is more than a week away, give it a few days.

I assume you have entered the below invite code to enter the mini league after registering and creating the team.
Invite Code: lsxpp
Yes, says I am already a member. I think it might take till the race weekend for the names to appear on the list.
aneezan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2014, 18:44   #67
Senior - BHPian
 
zenren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CLT/TVM/HYD
Posts: 2,578
Thanked: 1,722 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneezan View Post
Yes, says I am already a member. I think it might take till the race weekend for the names to appear on the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav9385 View Post
Hmm, looks like I'm already a member of the T-BHP Fantasy F1 League.

So I guess it should be visible from your end soon

Attachment 1221668
Should be fine then. If you've got the team chosen and saved, you'll start earning points from next race irrespective of whether your team gets listed in the league or not. Whenever it gets listed, it should slot in the correct position.
zenren is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2014, 09:38   #68
BHPian
 
Maky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 315 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League


Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya@pune View Post
Cheeta will be on. MeanMachines out of league.
Changes updated. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav9385 View Post
Just joined this league. User name is the same as here: "sourav9385".
Team name is "Ambitious But Rubbish" .

Can someone confirm whether I'm added or not? Thanks & Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
Just Joined the league, came to know about it just now.
Team name is "OhCock!!" since my handle name is taken by someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneezan View Post
Just registered myself, though a bit late.
Team Name: aneezan.
Have to wait for the next race :(
All of you have now been added. Thank you!
Tally is now 33 Players with 5 joining post Melbourne.

Current List of Participants and their Team Names


1.)??? - AloF14T
2.)anachronix - Anachronix Scuderia Ferrari
3.)bhagathgowda - bhagathgowda
4.)parik_ind - ChequredFlag
5.)negativeH - DeathStar
6.)Deeps - Deeps
7.)deetjohn - deetjohn
8.)??? - ferrarirules
9.)sajands - Forzapower
10.)Added_flavour - HailSchumi
11.)Bubby - kashvi080505
12.)Maky - Maky
13.)mayankk - MercLaren
14.)Mik - Mik_schumiforever
15.)myavu - Myavu Mercedes AMG
16.)nipcarlover - Nexus F1 Team
17.)Octane_Power - Octane_Power
18.)PuntoMania - PuntoMania
19.)redrage - Red Rage
20.)salman_ferrari - Salz Racing
21.)polopm - Speed N Brains !
22.)scuderiamania - Speedster
23.)arun_kun - TeamNaruto
24.)zenren - ZR Challengers
25.)arun_josie - arun_josie
26.)aditya@pune - CHEETA
27.)scuderiamania's(friend) - Ice 1 Racing
28.)SilentEngine - Silent F1
29.)sourav9385 - Ambitious But Rubbish
30.)anandshiv - anandshiv
31.)aneezan - aneezan
32.)DocRock - OhCock!!
33.)varun.ppl - varun.ppl

One again, I would like to request the owners of teams AloF14T and ferrarirules to please let themselves be known.

The Original post has now been updated with the current Standings. It will be updated regularly the Monday after each race so it's easier for the members to view where they are placed instead of going through all the pages.
Maky is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2014, 09:59   #69
Distinguished - BHPian
 
deetjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kochi
Posts: 3,895
Thanked: 6,668 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Hamilton' retirement hurt me real bad! But as with F1, standings change in no time. And you need more than good judgement to win. Luck plays a huge part!

Some snaps of the Williams umbrella that I won from Allianz in one of the rounds of their Fantasy League many years back. It is a quality product which can easily accommodate more than 2 fellows. But it has seen little to no rain or sunshine with me, unlike the backpack or the cap which I used to flaunt regularly.


Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League-wp_20140320_001.jpg
Twin layer for sun and rain
Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League-wp_20140320_002.jpg
Came in this very nifty box
Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League-wp_20140320_003.jpg
deetjohn is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2014, 01:03   #70
BHPian
 
Octane_Power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 625
Thanked: 399 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky View Post


Changes updated. Thanks.

Maky Sir, can you please explain me the concept of bonuses?
I read the Rules Section but wasn't quite able to get it, hence the query.
I mean what does the "Pole Sitter, Top 10 Finishers and Double Points" mean?

Can one keep changing them or what is it?
Thank You.

-Bhargav
Octane_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2014, 07:19   #71
Senior - BHPian
 
zenren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CLT/TVM/HYD
Posts: 2,578
Thanked: 1,722 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
Maky Sir, can you please explain me the concept of bonuses?
I read the Rules Section but wasn't quite able to get it, hence the query.
I mean what does the "Pole Sitter, Top 10 Finishers and Double Points" mean?

Can one keep changing them or what is it?
Thank You.

-Bhargav
Here is the idea:

Pole Sitter - for the weekend where you select this bonus, the points scored by the driver who got the pole position (even if he is not in your list of 6) would be added as extra points in addition to your regular points for the weekend. In last race, since LH was on pole and retired after 2 laps, he scored 60 points which would be added as bonus points for those who selected the bonus for the weekend. Max possible is 218 I think.

Top 10 finishers - You get 30 bonus points for each of the drivers in your list of 6 who finish in points for the race where you selected this bonus. So max bonus is 180 if all 6 finish in top 10.

Double points - the points that you scored on a weekend gets doubled.

You can only select at most one bonus for a weekend and each bonus can be used only once during the season. Till the bonus is used, you are free to change it to another upcoming race. If you change the bonus now, it would be considered as part of the 5 allowed changes for the season.

Last edited by zenren : 22nd March 2014 at 07:29.
zenren is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2014, 09:57   #72
BHPian
 
Maky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 315 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
Maky Sir, can you please explain me the concept of bonuses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenren View Post
Pole Sitter - for the weekend where you select this bonus, the points scored by the driver who got the pole position (even if he is not in your list of 6) would be added as extra points in addition to your regular points for the weekend. In last race, since LH was on pole and retired after 2 laps, he scored 60 points which would be added as bonus points for those who selected the bonus for the weekend. Max possible is 218 I think.

Top 10 finishers - You get 30 bonus points for each of the drivers in your list of 6 who finish in points for the race where you selected this bonus. So max bonus is 180 if all 6 finish in top 10.

Double points - the points that you scored on a weekend gets doubled.

You can only select at most one bonus for a weekend and each bonus can be used only once during the season. Till the bonus is used, you are free to change it to another upcoming race. If you change the bonus now, it would be considered as part of the 5 allowed changes for the season.
Octane, Zen seems to have explained it better than I could and yes to one bonus per race and change in bonus will subtract from 5 changes per season. Wasn't sure on the points give out for bonuses. Thanks Zen.

If you would like to make changes. Make them only after the FP2 session to get a better idea of upcoming performances. Last year I ran a F1 League on another forum with some computer nerds. I came out on top without having changed anything. If you do feel the need for change make sure you think long term. Save changes for after the season break as the order can change drastically, 2009 and 2012 Seasons come to mind.
Maky is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2014, 20:00   #73
Senior - BHPian
 
zenren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CLT/TVM/HYD
Posts: 2,578
Thanked: 1,722 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Did decently in FRL and poorly in predictor. Hope to see the chart updated soon to see how others did, especially our mysterious topper.
zenren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2014, 05:46   #74
Senior - BHPian
 
zenren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CLT/TVM/HYD
Posts: 2,578
Thanked: 1,722 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Here is the GP Predictor standings:
Name:  gpp.png
Views: 179
Size:  32.2 KB

FRL site seems to be down, probably they are updating.
zenren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2014, 17:44   #75
BHPian
 
Maky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 315 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP's F1 Fantasy League

Yes, They made an announcement days prior stating they were having troubles with their host. This is making me really anxious now!.
I hope to enter top 10 after they post the Malaysian scores .

EDIT: The site has just gone live again. Here are the results! :-

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  133.5 KB

  • Every player in the Top 10 has now used at least 1 bonus.
  • Nexus F1 Team now leads the T-BHP F1 Fantasy Championship! up from 4th place. Previous leader ferrarirules has swapped places and is now 4th.

Current List of Participants and their Team Names


1.)??? - AloF14T
2.)anachronix - Anachronix Scuderia Ferrari
3.)bhagathgowda - bhagathgowda
4.)parik_ind - ChequredFlag
5.)negativeH - DeathStar
6.)Deeps - Deeps
7.)deetjohn - deetjohn
8.)??? - ferrarirules
9.)sajands - Forzapower
10.)Added_flavour - HailSchumi
11.)Bubby - kashvi080505
12.)Maky - Maky
13.)mayankk - MercLaren
14.)Mik - Mik_schumiforever
15.)myavu - Myavu Mercedes AMG
16.)nipcarlover - Nexus F1 Team
17.)Octane_Power - Octane_Power
18.)PuntoMania - PuntoMania
19.)redrage - Red Rage
20.)salman_ferrari - Salz Racing
21.)polopm - Speed N Brains !
22.)scuderiamania - Speedster
23.)arun_kun - TeamNaruto
24.)zenren - ZR Challengers
25.)arun_josie - arun_josie
26.)aditya@pune - CHEETA
27.)scuderiamania's(friend) - Ice 1 Racing
28.)SilentEngine - Silent F1
29.)sourav9385 - Ambitious But Rubbish
30.)anandshiv - anandshiv
31.)aneezan - aneezan
32.)DocRock - OhCock!!
33.)varun.ppl - varun.ppl

Last edited by Maky : 31st March 2014 at 18:05.
Maky is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 Team-BHP F1 Fantasy League zenren Int'l Motorsport 61 20th March 2016 18:43
Fantasy Poll-Which super car would you go for if you had $100K in 2008.. RuffRyder The International Automotive Scene 46 6th September 2015 02:25
Ford Innovation & Design Fantasy Camp and a visit to NAIAS 2012 Eddy The International Automotive Scene 16 15th March 2012 11:37
Your Fantasy ICE set up? pranava999 In-Car Entertainment 0 24th February 2010 15:04


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks