Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 19th April 2016, 10:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Formula 1 : 2016 Shanghai Grand Prix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecenandu View Post
Guys, what is your take on the Ferrari clash, have a look at the onboard video.

Don't be fooled by the gap that prompted Kvyat to take the plunge, look how he drifted towards the outside. He was on a collision course anyway, hadn't Seb taken that action, I believe, the three would have collided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
I think Kvyat got away without penalty because it was a first lap incident and crowded all around.
I dont get why everybody has forgotten Kimi in all this, he's the one who started the incident!

Vettel drifted towards the outside because Kimi locked up (to avoid hitting Rosberg, 10 seconds in) which is even before Kvyat even came close, thats what resulted in the gap, which frankly was wide enough for 1.5 cars, before vettel started closing it, at that point Kvyat is already alongside.

Vettel's own boss doesnt even hint at blame on Kvyat, this is a no brainer and Vettel's biggest whine yet. Pure racing incident.
Hatari is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2016, 10:17   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Formula 1 : 2016 Shanghai Grand Prix

Superb race! Sadly, I could watch only the first part as I had to board a flight.

Which brings me to a tip - If you're on the move and want to watch the race, download the 'hotstar' app (it's by Star India). Works like a charm! I downloaded, installed and had it running in less than a minute. No login required. The display + sound clarity was excellent too.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote