Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 6th August 2007, 13:01   #1
BHPian

Default FIM Asian GP round 3 Sepang

Date : 05 August 2007

Finally got some time and more importantly the mood to go out and click something. Uploaded a few which have already been processed. Will do the others later.

It was a nice day for a race, not too sunny and luckily no rains. I got there in the morning early enough to catch the other races for the day.

The main events for the day were (held in reverse order):

1 SuperSports 600cc
2 Underbone 115cc
3 Yamaha GiVi Cup
4 Junior GP Racing Dream
5 Yamaha RXZ Challenge

It was nice to see some Indian participation in the race as well. DR Racing was also in the race and I was probably the only one in the stands rooting for an Indian team there

Dilip did well initially to come up to 7th position from the 11th he started with, but I didn't see him gain positions later. Hamaguchi maintained good pace throughout and came out winner again.

Some pictures of the event:

Official details:
The ASIAN GRAND PRIX

More pictures @
FIM Asian GP
Sks_Biker is offline   Reply With Quote